Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Times Square Explosion

Has anyone seen this it is on the news right now and not sure what is going on exactly...

all i know is when I turned it on Bush was speaking and actually had the nerve to say we need to know just who is coming into this country This man is evidently not all together and never has been....is he for real!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: Times Square Explosion

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Has anyone seen this it is on the news right now and not sure what is going on exactly...

all i know is when I turned it on Bush was speaking and actually had the nerve to say we need to know just who is coming into this country This man is evidently not all together and never has been....is he for real!!!
    .....while he makes sure the southern border is wide open!!!!

Re: Times Square Explosion

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

.....while he makes sure the southern border is wide open!!!!
    I guess he does not consider entering our country from the south as crossing a border

>> NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 2/29<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION.....NOW!!!!!
    Mount up folks!"Help needed" Maine and Missisippi
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-106336.html
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think Dubya is dropping acid again . He's a Crime Family Freak
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I posted something in other topics about it this am from the AP.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Apparently the explosion was outside a military recruitment office also the
    site of numerous anti war demonstrations in the past.

They were considering that it was connected to other incidents at other
    recruitment offices. Thats all I know.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Well, I don't think that it was Muslim terrorists.........As Muslim terrorists would not do it at 3AM----when it would be unlikely people would be inside.

They would do it when there was as many people as possible inside.

Evidently we need to drop about 20 dumpsters in front of the white house with the slogan "Bush is Trash, Welcome Home!"
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Apparently the explosion was outside a military recruitment office also the
    site of numerous anti war demonstrations in the past.

They were considering that it was connected to other incidents at other
    recruitment offices. Thats all I know.
    Reminds me of Berkeley not wanting our Marines.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

'Person of interest' questioned in letters to Congress

'Person of interest' questioned in letters to CongressNext Article in U.S. »

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- The FBI announced on Friday that federal agents in Los Angeles, California, are questioning a "person of interest" about letters that members of Congress received after an explosion in Times Square.

The "person of interest," however, is not a suspect in the bombing of the Armed Forces Recruitment Center in Times Square in New York, said Laura Eimiller, an FBI spokeswoman in Los Angeles.

Investigators have made no arrests related to the bombing or the letters sent to members of Congress, she said.

A small bomb exploded outside the military recruiting center in Times Square about 3:45 a.m. Thursday. Several hours later, authorities in Washington said several members of Congress had received letters that raised concern.

The letters contained photos of a man standing in front of the recruiting center along with the statement "We did it," according to an e-mail from a Senator's office.

Fewer than 10 letters were received by members of Congress, a law-enforcement source said. All the letters were received by Democrats, another law-enforcement source said.

Authorities in New York said Thursday that they are searching for a hooded bicyclist seen on a surveillance tape just before the blast.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/07/times. ... index.html
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin