Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tipping Point: When will Americans say "no more"?

Tipping Point: When will Americans say “no moreâ€

Can I copy this & give it to my Represenatives?[/b]
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Can I copy this & give it to my Represenatives?[/b]
    This is good stuff. Every elected Represenative should receive this. Can we do a mass e-mail?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We can do what we want but the fact is 'THEY ARE NOT PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO US WHATSOEVER !

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts asolutely . We ave them this power by our fellow Americans being complacent .

This last couple of generations we have raised are spoiled, lazy and liberal to a fault . Try asking one of your kids to take one of the jobs these illegals do . Just to get them off the phone or computer is an act of verbal war .

Try to tell the majority of college kids you want to stop illegals, They will call you a hater, racist or worse . We let the professors brainwash our kids and turn them against us and we paid lots of money to do so . We send them to these intelectual institutions of liberalism and expect them to be conservative . Maybe once they realize they are training for nothing because some foreigner will get the job, they will wake up .Will it be too late ,don't know !

I don't even think getting in the streets will work anymore now . I am losing hope, so please tell me I'm wrong or just pretend like I'm on ignore from most of you here like you have been doing .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    We can do what we want but the fact is 'THEY ARE NOT PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO US WHATSOEVER !

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts asolutely . We ave them this power by our fellow Americans being complacent .

This last couple of generations we have raised are spoiled, lazy and liberal to a fault . Try asking one of your kids to take one of the jobs these illegals do . Just to get them off the phone or computer is an act of verbal war .

Try to tell the majority of college kids you want to stop illegals, They will call you a hater, racist or worse . We let the professors brainwash our kids and turn them against us and we paid lots of money to do so . We send them to these intelectual institutions of liberalism and expect them to be conservative . Maybe once they realize they are training for nothing because some foreigner will get the job, they will wake up .Will it be too late ,don't know !

I don't even think getting in the streets will work anymore now . I am losing hope, so please tell me I'm wrong or just pretend like I'm on ignore from most of you here like you have been doing .
    I feel you are 100% right, unfortunately!

I agree with you to a degree. But, we can't ever lose hope. With our many voices, and more join us everday, we can, and have made a difference. We, at least I have, lost my innocence, so to speak. I'll never again take anything the government says or does at face value. I will remain active, and always stand up for what I believe to be the right thing to do. There is no denying, there is a giant mechanism, a covert operation, working behind the scenes to further the agenda of the open borders advocates. We're aware of it, and can fight them every chance we get. Keep on truckin.......never lose the faith ! No matter the outcome, we'll know in our hearts, we fought with all our might !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

I still have hope, but it is fading with every single trip outside my doors .

I go to a clinic where interns help me to stay healthy. I am fine with that, but I have to pay or not get services . It is overloaded with immigrants from all over the whole world ! Ukrane,Ireland,Africa,Mexico Thailand and every other non assimilating nation on earth .

I have to listen to all these languages and watch the staff kiss ass trying to understand them .

I let one of the older Columbians have it last week, I took all I could stand of her mouth. My husband said someone may shoot us in parking lot if I don't shut up . Maybe a machette if they don't have a gun . Couple years ago one here in my community pulled a machette on a coward real estate woman . She didn't even report him to police ! All the idiot did was cry, I felt no pity for her at all, we have a nation full of these kind of complacent sheep who are aiding and abeding the enemy with their silence . Some in my own family ,So why should I keep fighting against the whole world ?

Some in my own family ,So why should I keep fighting against the whole world ?
    Have you considered the alternative ?
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

I have to vent sometimes,because if i don't it gets to be too hard to keep going .

I have to admit more are paying attention now it seems.

I also know there are good people in all races and tribes ,but we are more divided now than ever . Always a feedom fighter ,now Iam fighting for my own freedoms ,this time it is my own race who is helping to bring us all into bondage . I think we are all equal in rights, but not all equal in abilities to secure those rights . Not because of race, but because of lies and half truths being told for past decades and cultures being planted inside that don't care about freedom, just live for today .

United we stand or divided we fall, [the whites and blacks built this nation together and they will lose it together ,they are dividing and conquoring us ] , that means all who are basicaly under a dictatorship .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

I agree many college students are brainwashed, but I would not write them all off. All they need is to be exposed to one of these groups like MECHA on campus and a not insignificant number of them have their eyes opened real quick. These MECHA types are always standing around with megaphones screaming at the hated gringo (anyone who isn't mexican) and constantly making a scene. It gets real old real fast for kids who are just trying to get an education. You would not believe the way some college age kids I know talk about them.
    Don't forget how difficult it is for college students who need a part time job to find ANYTHING because all the jobs they used to be hired for are now filled by illegal Pedro and Maria.
    Not all of them have drunk the kool-aid. Thank God.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast