Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tired of AMERICAN ILLEGALS! MR Gheen can you help?

My colleague works in a EU office,and this is starting to become a big problem. More and more such cases, its an invasion how dare you Americans dare to come on our side and try to claim baseless benefits, What part of illegal dont you people understand! No work permit! No work! stop trying to jump the system. What?! Does the dollar suck so bad that you have to come to our continent?! We have our own problems and we dont need you here..Stupid Lazy Americans! GRRR

Mr. Gheen do you think you will be able to help me organize an EU HoldtheirfeettothFIRE?! I am sick of this invasion, Asians, Americans, Indians etc? I will pay you for your services, and advice

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770
    Five US citizens claim asylum in UK
    Last updated at 11:13am on 16th October 2006

Over here: Five US emigrants are living off benefits in the UK as they try to claim asylum

Five US citizens are living off benefits in Britain as they try to claim asylum.

The extraordinary situation was revealed by a whistleblower today who claims it shows just what a easy target the UK has become.

Rory Clarke, 34, says he believes only five per cent of asylum seekers are genuine. But those waiting for applications to be processed get immediate free healthcare, free accommodation and £35 a week in benefits.

And when applications are turned down - the five Americans will almost certainly be rejected - they can immediately ask for legal aid to fight their appeal.

Mr Clarke says he was so shocked by abuses of the system that he resigned from his job at the Government's National Asylum Support Service.

He said: "Britain is seen as such a soft touch that poor people from countries such as America are even coming here now.

"A couple of years ago I met two black guys from the States who were over here because they thought they could get a better standard of living. One was from Ohio and the other from Kansas.

"They claimed asylum because they said they were racially discriminated against at home. But they freely admitted they were here for the healthcare and accommodation. It is an absolute joke. They could have been there for up to five years before their application was processed."

Mr Clarke spent five years heading a team evicting failed asylum seekers from their homes after their applications were turned down. He estimated he helped to evict 30,000 people but said many were never taken to detention centres.

He said: "Instead of them being kicked out of the country, we were told to let them go." The Government estimates there are 300,000 bogus asylum seekers still in the country after having their applications turned down.

But Mr Clarke said: "The government figures are just the tip of the iceberg. I reckon there are at least a million and that number is growing."

He told the Sun: "If Osama bin Laden got off a boat today and gave a false name and age he could be on benefits for three years without anyone being any the wiser. In the end I just became so angry I just couldn't hack it any longer."

Shadow immigration minister Damian Green said: "This beggars belief. The very idea that people can come here from the US and claim asylum is laughable. This demonstrates the utter chaos and confusion in the asylum system."

It comes after a series of scandals in the immigration service. In July a corrupt immigration officer was exposed after admitting helping 200 bogus asylum seekers enter Britain for cash.

Senior Home Office worker Joseph Dzumbira, 35, bragged that he could get anyone refugee status for £2,000.

In January female asylum-seekers were granted passports and visas in return for sex at immigration headquarters Lunar House, Croydon.

A Home Office spokesman confirmed today that five American nationals have claimed asylum this year. But the spokesman said the number of asylum seekers had fallen dramatically in the last year.

old news. Troll.

Not so old, when your colleague tell you they have seen 35% jump in 2007 of Americans claiming Asylum in Norway, Sweden, and Britain, and some in Spain because of the war, and free benefits. Go sleep in the bed your own president made, dont leach on us.. These benefits are for EU citizens, and not American lawbreakers..Do you guys think William will be able to help me organize EU HoldtheirfeettothFIRE?! I am sick of this invasion, Asians, Americans, Indians etc

Quote Originally Posted by eupatriot
    Not so old, when your colleague tell you they have seen 35% jump in 2007 of Americans claiming Asylum in Norway, Sweden, and Britain, and some in Spain because of the war, and free benefits. Go sleep in the bed your own president made, dont leach on us.. These benefits are for EU citizens, and not American lawbreakers..Do you guys think William will be able to help me organize EU HoldtheirfeettothFIRE?! I am sick of this invasion, Asians, Americans, Indians etc

I think you guys over there have a much bigger problem with the EU then a handful of American expatriots...Like a Muslim invasion of your own.
    Why so angry at us? We are here trying to deal with what you claim to hate. Keep our homeland safe and secure. So, we could certainly understand how you would feel the same. Your anger is misplaced. You are preaching to the choir with us. We don't like illegals and neither should anyone else.
    So rather then come at us angry and accusing..why don't you have a real conversation with us about what is going on in the EU. We do keep up in the news in other countries despite being "stupid lazy Americans". Maybe we could actually learn something from talking to each other if we keep open minds.

Proud,

But dont you agree with me ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL not matter from where someone comes from? Just like in United States there are ibelieve 500000 Irish Illegals. NO Amnesty! No Free Ride!... I think the same rules should apply to all foreign invaders including Americans. I mean isnt that what you guys ultimately believe in? If you want to throw/deport/punish whatever you want to call 50000 illegal Irish... Whats wrong with me wanting to deport Americans that openly steal from our institution the EU?

Ship em back. We've got about 20 million draining our coffers dry so we know the feeling. That's just an estimate. Anyone here sure figures it's alot more than that. Not counting their anchor babies too.

Just pray they don't get amnesty since some of the movement expects to send the Europeans back to their ancestors homeland. That would be a major headache.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crazybird,

We will open our arms to our European brothers/sisters living legally in AMERICAN as long they can prove they were born on EU soil. We dont want anchor babies here either

Quote Originally Posted by eupatriot

Wow, five people. You really should be upset about that. Try the 20 MILLION we have!!

Besides. . . requesting asylum is not illegal immigration, i.e. sneaking across a border and trying to hide and disguise your illegal presence. Did I mention that the problem we have is TENS OF MILLIONS of people who are violently opposed to assimilating into our culture and not a handful of political dissidents, who more than likely want to learn the local language and assimilate?

Your problem is not with a few politicly dissenting Americans seeking asylum who are eager to become Europeans and assimilate, your problem is with the Muslims who don't want to assimilate.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

PAT,

Requesting asylum by American on false pretense, is a CRIME! I dont care if its 5 Americans or 5 million. What part of illegal dont you understand?! Just as you guys dont like those 5 Irish folks, or 5 Mexicans living in your country and want them deported alot of us want the same. Its not just 5 Americans, if you ought to take your time in reading the whole post you would see that i mentioned that my colleague works in an EU office and there has been 35% jump in 2007 of American wanting asylum in EU

We have enough with our own issues in the US with illegal immigration, they have much stricter immigration laws than we have. Let them deal with their own immigration issues.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast