Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TN: EASY TO DO BUSINESS AS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN

Here is reality and why state and local laws and ordinances matter on illegal immigration. This information was reported from Bradley County, TN.

In the City of Cleveland, TN located in Bradley County near Chattnooga, you can go to the Courthouse and get a business license if you are an illegal alien. You may then open a restaurant or whatever or sell food out of the back of your car if you are an illegal alien. You may get a health permit to conduct a business too. You may then drive around without a license or proof of insurance. This is how easy it is in Cleveland, TN and many other places for illegal aliens to prosper and no one gets in their way.

This information has been forwarded to Senator Bill Ketron and others in Tennessee. He sponsors bills and legislation and this type of nonsense must end. You can enact legislation, but it must address these fundamental issues and loopholes.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Funny I was starting to fax an article to the TN Reps that haven't signed the Petition with an article about a law-abiding business man who is losing his business because of this very thing.

Wake up Pelosi and U S Reps, law-abiding business people and American workers are getting fed up and speaking out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Delaware is the same (re: business license's). Anyone (including illegals) that completes the application and pays the 75.00 fee is good to go.

Gogo, please do send your information/comments to Tennessee. Others please do the same. Please mention hearing about this too in regards to business licenses and health permits.

These practices as outlined above and as greyparrot states must be done away with completely. Loophole, loophole and they evade any regulations that should be in place to prevent these situations.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Yep, Phrede had me place my list of question by American citizen in the Announcement section to ask candidates. I didn't think of that but sure we need to.

ONLY in AMERICA are ILLEGAL foreigners given EVERYTHING while CITIZENS and LEGAL residents are RUDELY shoved ASIDE!

I will look in Announcements for that Gogo.

Yes joazinha, Americans are required to play by the rules and illegal aliens are just given a pass. The courts too assume that they cannot pay so they let them go and drop charges and they are on their way again.

Psalm 91

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I will look in Announcements for that Gogo.

Yes joazinha, Americans are required to play by the rules and illegal aliens are just given a pass. The courts too assume that they cannot pay so they let them go and drop charges and they are on their way again.

Psalm 91
    Well, Americans are getting more and more angry. People who never thought it would affect them are finding out differently. When it hits the fan in this country, look out. It may be delayed right now but when it does it will be like Admiral Yamamoto said, "I fear we have awaken a sleeping giant and filled it will a terrible resolve." That my friends will be what will happen. DC still doesn't get it they are so stuck in the vacuum of the beltway but the newer guys are starting to get it if they want to survive their political careers.

I understand that a Bradley County, TN Health Inspector wrote that an illegal alien would simply need to fill out the required paperwork for a permit. Immigration does not enter the matter. How can this be when it is against the law to aid and abet and to employ or do business with an illegal alien?

I guess this woman will be back selling food to the crew from North Carolina that has been working on Target and the new shopping center. Licensed by the City of Cleveland, TN to do business and provided a health permit by the State of Tennessee. Why have the new law and other laws if this can happen?

Psalm 91