Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TN: Illegal Aliens travel to Washington DREAM ACT

Illegal aliens from Tennessee travel to Washington to speak with Senator Lamar Alexander and Senator Bob Corker about the DREAM ACT. Will ICE be present too?

The TIRRC, Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition (assocciated with LaRaza) assisted illegal aliens with their travel plans and talking points before they departed for Washington this week to speak with lawmakers about the DREAM ACT. As the video news clip on this link states, these illegals were expecting to meet with Senators who were elected by the citizens of Tennessee. Senator Alexander and Senator Corker need to hear from us by email and phone or fax. Please contact them to let them know that our institutions of higher learning are for the American people and legal residents. Illegal aliens are taking spaces on college and university campuses that should be going to Americans and those who enter legally (without overstaying visas).

Ariel Safadie and immigrant students load up their rental car at the Tennessee Immigrant & Refugee Rights Coalition in preparation to leaving for Washington DC on a lobbying trip. The students are advocating for a bill which would make it easier for illegal immigrants, especially their children living in the US, to attend college.

Click on video link at this location to hear the illegal aliens.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... /1001/NEWS

http://alexander.senate.gov/index.cfm?F ... ct.Offices

Washington Office
    455 Dirksen Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Phone: (202) 224-4944
    Fax: (202) 228-3398

Senator Bob Corker:

http://corker.senate.gov/Contact/index.cfm

Washington, D.C. Office

Phone: 202-224-3344

Fax: 202-228-0566

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Alexander, and Senator Corker are for the most part firm on their positions on illegal immigration. We should call and e-mail them, in opposing this, which I feel like they will, but it never hurts to let them know we actually do follow up with how they vote. I will be on the phone, first thing Monday morning, and hope to have lots of additional support in contacting them.

MW
    Senator Alexander and Senator Corker should refuse to see the illegal aliens. Furthermore, they should inform the TIRRC that any illegal caught on the property will be apprehended and turned over to ICE.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Done. Thanks for the heads up. Left messages with both senators expressing my strong opposition to the Dream Act amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you all. Let our lawmakers remember who they are accountable to in getting elected. If we do not, the illegal aliens and their groups surely will as their numbers increase.

Ephesians 4:32[/i]
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Hey...maybe we should find a citizens rights org to give us talking points and rent us a car so we can drive to Mexico City to meet with Mexican officials.

Please call your Senators and say NO again to the Dream Act.

Ephesians 4:32

Please leave messages for these two senators today. Seems like the OBL is trying to pick off some senators with their predictable sob stories etc.

The Senators should not even give them the time of day!

Hey, maybe I should go too since I am an adult student paying my own way because I do not qualify for JACK CRAP because I have been a hardworking legal American citizen from Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast