Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Living in Utah, I have witnessed the Mexican invasion take over our state. I have also watched the Mormon Church persecute gays and then turn around and give the illegals the key to the city. Hypocrites!!! Make no mistake, the church will get its way. They are revealing themselves to be the greedy corporate entity that they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Well, Steve, I have been calling AND emailing UTAH and your answer still doesn't make any sense. No beers from me.
    "That's okay I'm pretty particular who I let buy me a beer!"

"I was gonna say "you're a smart girl, you'll figure it out!"
    "Boy was I wrong about that!" "Just keep calling it'll come to ya!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Steve,

Nice to have those roofer numbers, my roof needs a lot of help!

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    The only possible good thing that happens in situations like this is all the illegals head for the state and they start going bankrupt and the violence goes up. The statistics show it every time.

Look at California. I remember in the 1990's I read that health care for illegals in California cost one billion dollars a year. I talked about it all day long and it was the thing that go me into watching what was going on with illegals. Well, now, here we are fifteen years later and 20 billion in debt. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. The crime is so bad in LA it's mind boggling that the politicians can't see what it's doing to the budget. Funny how easily they sell our asses down the river for their power plays.

This is coming on Megyn Kelley after the break - Under "Has Utah found the solution or is this Amnesty"!

Something about worshiping golden statues in the desert comes to mind!

With so many Biblical names and references in the state of Utah, perhaps a suggestion to the Mormon Church for the renaming of Salt Lake City to Sodom? Then the church could sell alms at the temple gates?

By the way, I am from Indiana. When anyone sees a chance to beat the idiots in my state over the head, ...please have at it. I am thick skinned and find little offense with the truth.

Traitors are traitors, and hypocrites are just that, hypocrites and their geographical location means little to me.

The Mormon Church should legalize prostitution and then the leaders would not have to have all of their wives living under the same roof!

Utahans deserve better! They deserve leaders that do not prostitute themselves for cheap wages and tithes.

Hopefully the Mormon faithful will call their leaders what they truly are, prostitutes and John's. As supporting unlawful activities does little to impress the critics of any faith as to their true temperament and beliefs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Well, Steve, I have been calling AND emailing UTAH and your answer still doesn't make any sense. No beers from me.
    "That's okay I'm pretty particular who I let buy me a beer!"

"I was gonna say "you're a smart girl, you'll figure it out!"
    "Boy was I wrong about that!" "Just keep calling it'll come to ya!"
    "I see!" said the blind carpenter as he picked up his hammer and saw!

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Something about worshiping golden statues in the desert comes to mind!

With so many Biblical names and references in the state of Utah, perhaps a suggestion to the Mormon Church for the renaming of Salt Lake City to Sodom? Then the church could sell alms at the temple gates?

By the way, I am from Indiana. When anyone sees a chance to beat the idiots in my state over the head, ...please have at it. I am thick skinned and find little offense with the truth.

Traitors are traitors, and hypocrites are just that, hypocrites and their geographical location means little to me.

The Mormon Church should legalize prostitution and then the leaders would not have to have all of their wives living under the same roof!

Utahans deserve better! They deserve leaders that do not prostitute themselves for cheap wages and tithes.

Hopefully the Mormon faithful will call their leaders what they truly are, prostitutes and John's. As supporting unlawful activities does little to impress the critics of any faith as to their true temperament and beliefs.
    Mormons are extremely brainwashed people. They believe that the church holds the life after insurance policy that guarantees them the right to be with loved ones when they cross over to become gods on their own planets. I am serious!

"I see!" said the blind carpenter as he picked up his hammer and saw!
    "I knew you'd get it, you're pretty snappy!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just finished watching this topic on Megyn Kelley - She came out over and over and said she was confused. I am feeling much better now, yesterday I sure got confused. Like she said is this bill "A wolf in sheeps clothing"?

Well, it is back to the phones for me?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast