Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Republicans have just pulled the wool over the Dems eyes.

For a long time Utah has been trying to get enforcement passed with no luck so they have now given Dems an unconstitutional piece in this bill that will never get a waiver from this U.S. congress to implement it. its " Dead on arrival". Congress is not going to let the states start making illegal aliens legal, or deal with foreign countries for guest workers on their own, just not going to happen at least not in a Republican house.

Bottom line they now have an enforcement bill!! I say way to go Utah its about time they start out smarting the Dems especially when it comes to illegal immigration.

That is how I see it, we shall see, ummm and a Republican Govenor just happens to be in office to sign it, something tells me he was in on it!

Megan Kelly was right on smart girl!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Point the liberals don't like. They would still be illegal - doesn't give them a pathway to citizenship.

I still worry. I still don't like anything that draws them here. I don't trust anyone. They have ignored any and every law on the books. I am having a hard time following the smoke and mirrors.

you've sure got that right! The illegals in AZ are running to the nearest sanctuary states! The problem is the mormons want to feel sorry for the illegals instead of seeing the situation for what it is.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123