Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Still pretty quiet , no real reports of any cheating going on

Some minor voting machine problems here in Nevada but nothing
    along the lines of what happened a few days ago.

Polls here in Nevada are reporting moderate activity

Voted. One young woman was turned away. She said that she had voted in 1998, they took her aside to check on things, and she was not allowed to vote after her name was not found in the registration rolls. I hope that enough people will be watching so that voter fraud will be discovered.

2 Chronicles 7:14, it is written, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just voted and they said there is a higher turn-out than usual, about 35% so far but it was only around noon so will go higher. Good sign!

Good luck to you in Nevada Justthefacts!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Just voted and they said there is a higher turn-out than usual, about 35% so far but it was only around noon so will go higher. Good sign!

Good luck to you in Nevada Justthefacts!
    Thanks Jean

I pretty much have followed the comment sections for months now in our local papers among other sources , it doesn't look good for ol Harry

But he is a cheating , lying sob and I don't put anything past him.

My bigger hope is for Tancredo in Colorado at this moment

Another of our reps Dina Titus , a raving Piglosi dem is going down hard , yesterday they put out the first poll and she is sucking wind by 10 points

Banned
    Polls begin closing in 40 minutes

Hang on to your hats folks

Its going to be a wild ride tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Polls begin closing in 40 minutes

All 435 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, 37 of 100 Senate seats, and 37 of 50 state governors' offices will be up for grabs on Tuesday.

Here are the state-by-state poll closing times, listed chronologically. All times are EDT.

6 p.m. -- Parts of Indiana and Kentucky

7 p.m. -- Georgia, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, most of Florida, and the rest of Indiana and Kentucky

7:30 p.m.-- North Carolina, Ohio and West Virginia

8 p.m. -- Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, most of South Dakota and Texas, and the rest of Florida

8:30 p.m. -- Arkansas

9 p.m. -- Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Wyoming, and the rest of South Dakota and Texas

10 p.m. -- Arizona, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, Utah, most of Idaho and North Dakota

11 p.m. -- California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, and the rest of North Dakota and Idaho

Midnight -- Alaska.

My city with a population of 55000 is located in Los Angeles County, the polling place was so jammed I couldn't park at 10:30 this morning. (I hope they 'aren't' voting for Jerry Brown and Barbara Boxer)... I went back two hours later and the parking lot was still full, but I was still able to park....When I got inside and I handed them my voter-guide with my address on it, they said over thirty people who lived on my street had already voted. The people who handed me my ballot said "you must have a very patriotic neighborhood."

I know this is California and this state is kind of hopeless and idiot voters are the majority here....I just hope they stayed home today.

I just went in and voted. The two booths(ours are open) beside me had two spanish ladies voting and chatting away in spanish at the same time. It was so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I just went in and voted. The two booths(ours are open) beside me had two spanish ladies voting and chatting away in spanish at the same time. It was so annoying.
    lets hope that they were not talking about who to vote for with each other because that is not allowed

Banned
    Molly
    I'm not holding up any hope for Calif

Both Brown and Meg whitless have pandered to illegals and their supporters

Boxer and Fi are both progressives that would flood this country with illegals

I've given up on that fubar state

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast