Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tim ask him if he would pledge to balance the budget and not raise taxes. His answer was that he doesn't make pledges.
    Tim should have asked him to pledge to denounce the CFR and halt giving illegals any kind of benefits or assistance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Populist for posting the transcript as I missed the replay.I was right,hucklebee wants to bring the 20-37 million illegals back within days to " go back to work".I think his plan is at least as liberal as Bush's and maybe more liberal. Hucklebee's plan would do the same thing that Bush,Mccain,Kennedy,and the Democratic candidates want,that is amnesty,citizenship,and full benefits within days,not years.Of all the Repub. candidates Hucklebee and Mccain seem to be in the same amnesty boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I would like all these candidates to be specific as to what they will physically do with the 35 million criminal immigrant invaders here now !!![

YES!!! I too want to know EXACTLY what they plan to do with the 35M illegal aliens!!! It's so easy to say you are in favor or a fence, but NO ONE has the political courage to stand up for this country and use the "D" word! We can't trust one of these politicians until they actually take an oath to enforce the existing immigration laws...which means they will start deporting. We used to have quotas on immigration but they have long since been abandoned; what we need now is quotas for DEPORTATION...a promise to deport so many illegals per month!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I agree with Bren; I'll go with Romney if Thompson (Tancredo or Hunter) don't gain traction, as Romney says he doesn't support any special pathways for illegals.

Butterbean,
    Does Huckabee support Pence's touchback scheme; I mean has Huckabee elaborated on this? I haven't heard or read much about this aspect. Thanks.
    I don't know, it's just my opinion. Read ChromeDomes response. I saw the same interview. I don't know whether or not Huckabee agreed with Pence, but Huskabee's plan sounds like the same deal. Its like, go home for a few hours, and when the paperwork comes in after an employer "sponsers" you, you get to come back over the border.

And I agree with you and Bren. If Romney doesn't agree with amnesty, special pathways, illegal alien tuition breaks etc, I'll vote for him. I CONSIDER ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TO BE THE MOST CRUCIAL ISSUE WE FACE TODAY. And I want a President who will stop the madness.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    I watched Hucklebee on Fox with Chris Wallace and I'm sure that I heard Hucklebee say that when the illegals "sign up" and go home they will be allowed to signup for reentry and that this reentry wouldn't take years,but weeks or even days.If I understood him right his whole plan is a massive touchback plan that would within weeks allow the illegals back into this country with a legal status.Anybody else hear this?He'll not be getting my vote.It will be replaying at 6pm Eastern time.It's on just now as I write this!
    Yep, that is what he said......Days not years----they are going to get a "special" path/clearance just for them!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Alright, perhaps I was wrong on Mitt. I hope so because I really like the guy and am happy to see his numbers coming up. I also appreciate your passion on this issue. Keep it up.
    Didn't I understand that Mitt wants to INCREASE legal immigration? That is also problematic.
    Well, it is just that our pickens are going to be slim in regard to a candidate!!

I have not heard him mentioning anything about increasing legal immigration.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Yup,
    Huckabee is talking about days; a preposterous scheme that by design would never work and would effectively result in a huge amnesty:

Huckabee: "But that pathway to get back here legally doesn't take years. It would take days, maybe weeks, and then people could come back in the workforce."

----

Regarding Romney, he does support increasing legal immigration for skilled workers which I find somewhat problematic. But, he is publicly against any form of pathway amnesty for illegals, which is my main concern and which I am strongly against. So as Giuliani supports massive pathway amnesty, I easily favor Romney over both Giuliani and Huckabee.

Romney: "Do not give amnesty or any special pathway to those who have come to this country illegally."

Scroll down in this link for Romney's plan:
    http://www.mittromney.com/Issues/immigration
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yup,
    Huckabee is talking about days; a preposterous scheme that by design would never work and would effectively result in a huge amnesty:

Huckabee: "But that pathway to get back here legally doesn't take years. It would take days, maybe weeks, and then people could come back in the workforce."

----

Regarding Romney, he does support increasing legal immigration for skilled workers which I find somewhat problematic. But, he is publicly against any form of pathway amnesty for illegals, which is my main concern and which I am strongly against. So as Giuliani supports massive pathway amnesty, I easily favor Romney over both Giuliani and Huckabee.

Romney: "Do not give amnesty or any special pathway to those who have come to this country illegally."

Scroll down in this link for Romney's plan:
    http://www.mittromney.com/Issues/immigration
    I think that pretty much all of them-----except for Tancredo and Hunter----have said that they support increases of skilled immigrants.

This can be another battle though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    Thanks Populist for posting the transcript as I missed the replay.I was right,hucklebee wants to bring the 20-37 million illegals back within days to " go back to work".I think his plan is at least as liberal as Bush's and maybe more liberal. Hucklebee's plan would do the same thing that Bush,Mccain,Kennedy,and the Democratic candidates want,that is amnesty,citizenship,and full benefits within days,not years.Of all the Repub. candidates Hucklebee and Mccain seem to be in the same amnesty boat.
    Where is the law approved by the American people that makes Mexico our "preferred partner" for immigration. Must be in the NAU. Immigration candidates are supposed to come from all over the world. We are simply too heavy on immigrants from one country. Look what it's got us. Illegals that invaded need to go!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Secondly, I want people who are in this country to hold their heads up high. You know, right now there are a lot of people who really are here because they're trying to feed their families. I don't begrudge them that.

I say every day I thank God I'm in a country people are trying to break into, not break out of. But let's give them a means by which they can get here through the door legally, and when they're here they don't have to hide, they don't have to keep their heads down and hope nobody catches them, they have their heads held high.

Everyone living within the borders of the United States ought to do so with dignity and with a sense of pride, not a sense of fear.
    So here it is in black and white. This big, fat f### is planning to sell us out big time. Pandering to the illegals and their supporters is more important to him than doing what actual US citizens want. Next he will start inserting his God into the discussion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast