Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Today's Show 3pm EST, The Economy, illegals, and Minutemen

Friends,

Im going to go on a major rant about the economy and bailouts on the show today.

Also, dont forget I have Chris Simcox coming on as today's guest. Should be exciting.

Full Invite.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-132308.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm waiting over here in california for 12pm. Excited to hear what you have to say William.

April
    Listening now!

We shouldn't be bailing out all those banks. It's time for them to suffer their bad business decisions. They should be sold out and liquidated.

They gave money to high-risk barrowers like illegal aliens which have defaulted on those high-interest loans they couldn't pay in the first place.

Put all the depression prevention regulations back in place that were removed in the 1990s.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Yep this is the edge of the next great depession.

It is kinda scarry becasue they have set us up to fail financial independence, by baiting people into high interest loans that they "qualify for" but can't possibly pay back, then they made it difficult to get debt relief via bankruptcy and after you are financially ruined what's left? Social welfare, food stamps and medical care approved and dictated by the government. Not to mention, your wages are repressed by Visa holders and illegal aliens. All levels of personal income are effected.

Dixie

I'm listening now. It sounds like I missed the economic discussion. I will try to catch the first segment later.

April
    I agree it is scary.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I'm listening now. It sounds like I missed the economic discussion. I will try to catch the first segment later.
    By all means catch it , great points were made by W!

April
    I agree William, it might be a good idea to ALL SHOUT NO on this bail out since we all footing the bill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast