Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TODAY's SHOW: Election night riots?

Friends,

Please tune in to today's show because we are going to discuss the final approach to election day, our endorsements, our political strategies etc..

We are also going to discuss the massive amount of negativity and dirty politics out there including some major Democratic Party pundits predicting possible riots over the elections if Obama wins or loses.

I'm not predicting these things folks, I'm just reporting what the press and pundits are saying. Police departments across the US are going on alert and therefore, so should you.

Let's discuss it on the air today as we do our best to keep our listeners as informed as possible.

Tune in today

3pm Eastern 12 Noon Pacific via

www.LastAmericans.us

or

www.Republicbroadcasting.org

and the call in number is 800-313-9443

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think there are still some twists and turns to come in this election. One thing I do know, I can not recall ANY election that was this emotionally charged, on all sides. I would not be shocked if this did indeed spark into something ugly when the results are read. I am hoping and praying it does not, because violence of this sort never solves anything.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I think there are still some twists and turns to come in this election. One thing I do know, I can not recall ANY election that was this emotionally charged, on all sides. I would not be shocked if this did indeed spark into something ugly when the results are read. I am hoping and praying it does not, because violence of this sort never solves anything.
    im not shocked anymore.
    it shows the racism in america is still alive and kicking, unfortunately,
    it seems to be coming from the other side who says your racist if you wont vote for a black man. nevermind that the issues might be more important

I'll be listening.

It's gone on so long, so many ups and downs... and now the big day is this week.

Will the loser go back to being an actual senator?

How does a human being cope after nearly two years of non-stop campaigning to not getting the prize??

What a week this will be.

Here's the Bette Davis movie line again;

Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night! [As Margo Channing in All About Eve]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ok folks showtime in five minutes hope you are ready to call in too

W

Good news about adding more stations!

Oh, happy Birthday William!

And agreed -craziest election season ever in my memory...

Even after the election, anything is possible. With illegal aliens voting, fraudulent registration and other election fraud, most notably on the Democratic side due to ACORN and the like, the election will most surely be questionable in many states.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

we need more callers

With the increasing attitudes of entitlement, there is going to be some immature actions if the whiners don't get their handouts/bailouts.

I hope the phone call situation will be worked out.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

April
    Sorry I missed the show, I had a sick horse to take care of. Will listen to show later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast