Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

" Together We Are The New Majority " May Day Dema

Our Demands

EQUAL RESPECT / EQUAL PAY FOR EVERY WORKER
    Legalization for All NOW !
    Second Chance for All NOW !
    Defend the Right to Organize
    Fight for a Living Wage
    Legalization for Elvira Arellano and Flor Crisostomo

PEACE BY JUSTICE, SECURITY BY RESPECT
    End the War in Iraq, bring the Troops Home
    Respect for the Self-Determination of Nations
    Clean Up for Vieques
    Replace Globalization with Nobilization

KEEP FAMILIES TOGETHER
    Stop the Separation of Families
    Stop the Hate, Stop the Violence,
    Stop the Guns, Stop the Drugs
    Health Care for Every Family
    Equal, Quality, Respectful Education
    A Moratorium on Mortgage Foreclosures
    Naturalize Foreign-Born Spouses of LGBT Couples
    Refugee Rights for LGBT People Fleeing Persecution

FAIR TRADE MAKES FAIR BORDER,
    Renegotiate NAFTA
    Good Jobs on Both Sides of the Border

VOTE FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT VOTE
    Vote for the Children
    Vote for those without papers
    Vote for those in and out of prison
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Geeze, I hope not. If you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen! What a bunch of wimpy whiners!

Yes, you were dumb enough to take on a loan that you should have never qualified for in the first place, but yet, you should be allowed to continue living there anyway? Scott Free?

Not happening!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

" Respect for the Self-Determination of Nations "
    What do you suppose this means ?
    They just never stop amazing me ! Their DEMANDS, NOT !!

I surfed the Hispanic Caucus website the other day and found they have a whole section on how Hispanic's legal and unlegal could get special loans to buy houses.

I read, some time back, that a large percentage of HUD loans were to illegal aliens. That was at least a couple years ago, so I won't quote the actual percentage here. It might have changed.

They have a section on the site telling them how to apply for HUD also.

Hey, why don't they march to give all Americans dual citizenship in Mexico. Allow Americans to own land, attend their college's for free, use their medical services and best of all open up their oil to all Americans. I read that they only pay $2.00 for gas, how about helping us out and bringing our oil prices down. Fair is fair!

They should also have everything in Mexico in the English language. You know press 2 speak English. Let us vote in there elections and print their ballots in English. Everything they want from us they should give Americans in Mexico.

When I read those demands, I felt like Glen Beck when he says it makes "blood shoot out of my eyes" ! They don't want much do they ? We've carried them on our backs for years. The ungrateful so and so's ! They won't quit until they have everything that's our's unless we WAKE UP ALL AMERICANS to fight this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    When I read those demands, I felt like Glen Beck when he says it makes "blood shoot out of my eyes" ! They don't want much do they ? We've carried them on our backs for years. The ungrateful so and so's ! They won't quit until they have everything that's our's unless we WAKE UP ALL AMERICANS to fight this fight.
    Yes, they DO want it all and as for thier sense of entitlement, it's nauseating.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico receives $25 billion a year that could be going into putting a secure economc foundation in the communities that people are leaving in Mexico to come here.

The average Mexican immigrant sends home 15% of their income. However of that remittance money the majority of it goes to direct consumption. The money gets spent in stores for processed food for housing construction and house maintenance and ready to wear clothing.

The food industry especially has centralized modern plants which compete with imports while the local food industry is under developed. Were the beneficiaries to grow their own food and source locally the modern plants could still function by exporting.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EQUAL RESPECT / EQUAL PAY FOR EVERY WORKER
    Legalization for All NOW !
    Second Chance for All NOW !
    Defend the Right to Organize
    Fight for a Living Wage
    Legalization for Elvira Arellano and Flor Crisostomo
    Demanding LEGALIZATION for all and Elvira Arellano and Flo Crisostomo--
    how can they demand legalization and claim no one is illegal at the same time? Remember Hillary's 'no woman is illegal' comments in NV? Caught them red handed!

An illegal immigrant is illegal.

"When in Mexico the U.S. State Department reminds U.S. citizens to avoid participating in demonstrations and other activities that might be deemed political by Mexican authorities. The Mexican Constitution prohibits political activities by foreigners, and such actions may result in detention and/or deportation."
    U.S. State Department
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast