Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TOM TANCREDO FACES OFF WITH GERALDO

Tom is facing off with Geraldo on Hannity and Colmes coming up.

Hope this isn't a duplicate. I'm on the West Coast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...and of course Geraldo won't let anyone get a word in edgewise.
    Another Juan Hernandez...gotta always have the last word and forever ignorant.

God Bless Tom Tancredo!!!

Tancredo should never have gone on and debated with Geraldo it is simply a waste of time. Nothing accomplished everyone talking the same time and Geraldo talking about everything but Newark.

I would love to clock Gerado. I can't stand Colmes.

WE need sanctuary from liberals. oh God.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Geraldo is being his normal boneheaded self. He is such a bigot!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

JAK
    Well, I'm glad Tancredo told them he wasn't going to allow them to avoid the issue of three DEAD AMERICAN CITIZENS that could have been avoided if the city and the federal government had DONE THEIR JOB!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo should never have gone on and debated with Geraldo it is simply a waste of time
    Nope, you can't 'debate' with an idiot (Geraldo). All he knows how to do is be the loudest and dodge the issue at hand. Oh, and draw lines in the sand. He's good at that.

Quote Originally Posted by USAKAY
    Tancredo should never have gone on and debated with Geraldo it is simply a waste of time. Nothing accomplished everyone talking the same time and Geraldo talking about everything but Newark.
    Actually, I think Geraldo is the best reason to vote for Tancredo. His rude behavior shows the OBL's attitude. They don't want anyone to speak a different point-of-view. That could be their worst enemy; their own rudeness. What do you think 80% of country is thinking right now IF they watched Hannity and Colmes. Tom kept his cool and stuck with the facts. Geraldo and Colmes always goes for the emotion.

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    To mimimize the killing of three college students, Geraldo Rivera brought up the fact that the daughter of an illegal immigrant was raped by an American.

I agree with Geraldo that it was a horrible crime and I wish that it had not happened. However, Geraldo's example only proves that we ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH CRIME IN AMERICA. Why should we import more?

Quote Originally Posted by controlledImmigration
    To mimimize the killing of three college students, Geraldo Rivera brought up the fact that the daughter of an illegal immigrant was raped by an American.

I agree with Geraldo that it was a horrible crime and I wish that it had not happened. However, Geraldo's example only proves that we ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH CRIME IN AMERICA. Why should we import more?

ITA maybe Tom and others will bring that one up next time.

I just emailed Hannity and told him how disappointed I was in him taking Tom's time and letting Geraldo go on and on.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast