Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by controlledImmigration
    I agree with Geraldo that it was a horrible crime and I wish that it had not happened. However, Geraldo's example only proves that we ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH CRIME IN AMERICA. Why should we import more?
    Supposedly because their crime rates are lower than ours......I guess they think the benefits outwiegh the costs

Why is it that every time this issue is debated, the libs always say illegals have lower crime rates? Why does NOBODY call them on this lie? Even Tom didn't tonight. And I KNOW that he knows its a lie.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

We need to email Alan Colmes and let him know that these Newark murders were not an isolated case and that this happens more than he realizes. He made a comment like, "Because of just this one case . . ."
    I know I'm going to give him hell.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just don't understand how these pro-illegal folks can't accept a very simple truth: If an American is killed by a certain illegal that has been arrested numerous times, it is TRUE that American would NOT have been killed by that certain illegal if he/she was deported after the first, second or third arrest. If an escaped convict kills someone we don't focus only on the convict's actions, we focus on the fact he was able to escape to begin with, and should someone be held responsible for his escape. If he/she kills while on the run, would we not all agree the victim would most likely still be alive had he not escaped to begin with? Somebody do the math...

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I agree with Geraldo that it was a horrible crime and I wish that it had not happened. However, Geraldo's example only proves that we ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH CRIME IN AMERICA. Why should we import more?
    Supposedly because their crime rates are lower than ours......I guess they think the benefits outwiegh the costs

Why is it that every time this issue is debated, the libs always say illegals have lower crime rates? Why does NOBODY call them on this lie? Even Tom didn't tonight. And I KNOW that he knows its a lie.
    "Bear" I think Tom didn't call him on it because he was trying to keep Geraldumbo from going off subject.
    Acutally they don't know the crime rate of illegals as Hispanic's are arrested and booked as "whites" not mexicans, not spanish, not latino, and not browns. Does this make sense!! maybe they don't want us to actually know the true crime rate!!
    Everytime Geraldo gets on tv he just shows what a racist bigot he is!! Two nights in a row not Hannity has tried to tell him this is not just about illegal criminals its about our School, hospitals Etc. but he is just deaf to any commom sense.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

To mimimize the killing of three college students, Geraldo Rivera brought up the fact that the daughter of an illegal immigrant was raped by an American.

Geraldo has to try to minimize it because he has been pushing this illegal alien agenda all these months/years.... and now these criminal illegal aliens are proving us right, and HIM WRONG!

Unfortunately 4 young innocent students had to be shot to death, and the rape and murder of that young teenage girl and their families ,had to go through a tragety like this in order to shed the light on these hardcore illegal alien criminals.

Even all their hype about their St Elvira can't over shadow what these criminals did to these young kids.

Found a good Geraldo comment on another board:
    steinreport(.)com
    Every city that fights back against alien invaders and a government who really doesn't care, is one more chance to take our country back. Will anyone else agree with me that when the last illegal leaves, he will be followed by Geraldo Rivera? I've seen him twice spouting off about the illegal aliens killer of the three students should not have his residency status held against him! Well, Senor Rivera, if he handn't been here, those kids would still be alive.

Posted by: June on August 16, 2007 06:11 PM
    Last edited by working4change; 08-07-2013 at 09:03 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you folks know that Geraldo Rivera is not his real name? It’s Gerry Rivers! It wasn’t Hispanic enough. He feels changing it will get him a more Hispanic following. He wants to be the champion to the Hispanic community.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Well, I'm glad Tancredo told them he wasn't going to allow them to avoid the issue of three DEAD AMERICAN CITIZENS that could have been avoided if the city and the federal government had DONE THEIR JOB!!!!!!!
    I was proud of Tom. He stood his ground in the midst of all the ranting and stupidity!!! Tom ROCKS!!!!!

geraldo and alan were both very disrespectful to Tom this evening.
    while geraldo, AKA Jerry, wont do alot of radio interviews, it should be known that alan does three hours on fox news Radio starting the time the show goes off the air on TV.

after seeing this interview, i was so mad that i was about to call the show and give alan a pic of my mind in regard to this interview. you can find it online at foxnews.com there is always something on the right side about the radio stuff. or maybe even try foxnewsradio.com listen live online

I actually find it extremely hard to watch Hannity & Combs even if I know that the show has something special I'd like to see. I just cannot stand the lib left-tard Combs. I just about grind my teeth into dust everytime he opens his obnoxious mouth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast