Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Tom's latest Update!

Tom Tancredo here with the latest

Dear Friends,

I must tell you how exciting this campaign has been. I am off to New Hampshire in a few hours, but I want to give you a full briefing.

Last Saturday, I headed to Iowa for another whirlwind day of activity. My Iowa Chairman is a former Marine and is treating me like a fresh recruit. He works me from early morning to late at night without any consideration for my age. But the progress is amazing. I can feel it as I travel from one town to the next.

Let me tell you about Saturday evening. The Iowa Republican party was putting on its Annual Lincoln Day Dinner in Des Moines—about a thousand people were in attendance and all but two of the presidential candidates spoke. You may have seen it on C-Span.

I spoke right after dinner telling them that our leaders—those who have been charged with the responsibility of defending our land, our culture and our sovereignty—refuse to do their jobs.

Every generation of Americans must face its test; a test passed at Valley Forge, on the Normandy beaches, and on Flight 93. Now it's our turn, I told them. That is why I'm running for president. This is our culture; let's fight for it. This is our flag; let’s pick it up. This is our country; let's take it back!

The response was terrific. Even our friends at the New York Times acknowledged that "Tancredo drew some of the loudest applause of the night"!

The LA Times report was even better:

the best-received was Rep. Tom Tancredo of Colorado.... Without naming the three leading rivals, he hammered them for supporting moves to provide a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants. 'However they couch their immigration plans,' he said, 'I assure you their answer is amnesty. It's always amnesty. This is our country,' he concluded, drawing a standing ovation. 'Take it back.'

We have also been getting a great response to the radio ad campaign we launched following the announcement. Folks just love the message about why I am running. You can listen to it yourself by clicking on this link:

http://www.teamtancredo.org/media/iowaad.aif.

Well I am leaving for the airport now, but stay tuned. The campaign is progressing fast, and I am looking forward to giving you the full report.

Thanks so much for all your support! Have a great weekend.

Tom

P.S. We need help keeping those great radio ads on air. Can you make a contribution today? Thank you very much for anything you can do.

https://www.campaigncontribution.com/do ... =3748&db=6

April
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOM!!!!!!

I agree with him and would love to put his bumper sticker on my car. Living in South Florida I am sure they would vandalize my car. What would be interesting and fun to do is to get an old junk car that still runs, put a camera system in it, put the sticker on and drive to different areas, park the car, walk away, and see how long it takes for it to get vandalized and by whom. Then to put the video footage on the news and on line.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I agree with him and would love to put his bumper sticker on my car. Living in South Florida I am sure they would vandalize my car. What would be interesting and fun to do is to get an old junk car that still runs, put a camera system in it, put the sticker on and drive to different areas, park the car, walk away, and see how long it takes for it to get vandalized and by whom. Then to put the video footage on the news and on line.
    Better yet, have a hidden camera crew, who can zoom in on the faces of the perpetraitors, and then show it on the news, so everyone can see the faces up close of the jerks.

Great idea. I could always ask a condo owner in my buiding who works for a TV station.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    This country needs TOM TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    You got that right JAK!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Go Tancredo! Tancredo in '08!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April