Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tonight, "NewYear" DWI Traffic Stops. What about I

When say the Police in Dallas or Los Angles stop every car to check for DWI. How many illegals will get a pass at these check points we pay for?

You know they will have cars full of people they pull over who speak not a word of English.

OK for them to work U.S. Citizens over, but the illegals will get a get along pat on the head.

This is what is wrong, they go after Ramos and Compean and U.S. citizens but this OK law breaking border jumping gets a pass.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Drunk Driving Laws in Mexico
    By Gary Hill, eHow Contributor
    updated: July 31, 2010

1. Drunk driving in Mexico is a serious offense.
    driving position image by Robert Kelly from Fotolia.com
    Drunk driving in Mexico is a serious offense.
    There was a time when Mexican police often looked the other way when it came to drunk driving. In recent years, though, that has changed. Anyone traveling to Mexico should understand that drunk driving is taken seriously by Mexican authorities. It's important to familiarize yourself with the laws of a country before traveling there. Mexican drunk driving laws are no exception.
    BAC
    2. Under Mexican law, a blood alcohol content of .08 is the legal limit. That means that driving at or above that level of concentration is considered to be driving under the influence. That is the national level and many sections of Mexico have laws with lower levels. In 2008 there was a proposal to set a national level and eliminate the local ones, but it had not yet been passed.
    Variations
    3. Some drivers are subject to a zero alcohol requirement in Mexico. Those drivers include anyone driving on a learner's permit, and professional drivers.These rules do vary from area to area in Mexico, too.
    Random Testing
    4. One method of enforcement of drunk driving laws in Mexico involves random testing. Officers pull cars at random over and require the driver to take a breath test.
    Subject to Jail
    5. In addition to other possible penalties, immediate jail time is a general practice for drunk driving in Mexico. Those failing a breath test are usually taken straight to jail.
    Penalties
    6. Just as blood alcohol level limits vary within Mexico, so do the penalties for drunk driving. In most cases both jail time and license suspensions of some duration are included. In some areas, Chihuahua for instance, the penalty varies based on the blood alcohol level. Also, if other crimes were committed, like crashing the vehicle, while driving drunk, the penalties are more severe.

Read more: Drunk Driving Laws in Mexico | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6799413_drunk- ... z19jAMuvzP

This is funny to me Mexico's DWI laws are pretty much the same as ours.
    Each night I go to my county's jail website to do a head count of illegals.
    90% are there for drunk driving! It's as if they don't give a rats ass because they'll just disappear to somewhere else in the US or the same state to a new county switch one of they're 5 names and do it again.
    Hopefully Secure Communities Program will get these guys/gals off our streets forever! JD2 will be glad to hear me say that.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One method of enforcement of drunk driving laws in Mexico involves random testing. Officers pull cars at random over and require the driver to take a breath test.
    Another case of do as I say, not as I do.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    And they scream bloody murder about harassing poor immigrants , These stops are an ongoing story , Its always the immigrants that are being profiled and having their cars impounded , blah blah blah ,

I've said it before
    WHAT PUTS THESE MORONS ABOVE THE LAW?

btw , I will be DWI tonight

Drunk while internetting

If you drive after drinking in Vegas you are juggling dynamite and giggling happily

LV Metro is tough on DUI at the best of times , but on New Years they are out with a vengeance.

All public buses are FREE here in Vegas from 6pm until tomorrow at 10

I like all the pretty colored lights so I walked!
    Hey! what about FRT

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I like all the pretty colored lights so I walked!
    Hey! what about FRT
    The really cool deal is I can see all the colored lights from my back door , downtown and on the strip

Great location also for all the firework shows.

They are beautiful to look upon, especially coming up over the mountains at night! A lot of tile roofs in LV?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    They are beautiful to look upon, especially coming up over the mountains at night! A lot of tile roofs in LV?
    A lot of the newer tracks have "tile roofs".... Still a lot of composition shingles though...