Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tony Snow lies to Laura Ingraham

In an interview in which she was far too nice, Tony snow claimed 1.3 million border apprehensions as being an "unprecedented level." Of course, this is a lie. There were actually 1.8 million apprehensions in 2000, a year before he took office and the average was much higher for the six years before his term than since.

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/stat ... s_2004.pdf

To make matters more humorous, Bush has tried to claim that lower apprehensions are actually a GOOD sign, while now claiming the opposite.

[quote]“When you apprehended fewer people, that means fewer were trying to come across,â€

What about the other 3-7 that get by the agents and escape across the border. Boy, they think we are so dumb.

So there could be millions running across the border every year and they catch a few

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SNOW...I think he is still recovering from his cancer treatments and not thinking clearly...

BUSH...well...what can I say? LIAR, LIAR...PANTS ON FIRE!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Get your sources together on this and if you have your facts backed up solid, get everyone emailing this to the show host and other talk radio show hosts.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Snow is another sell out, TRAITOR!!!!

It his immigration bill passes....

If this immigration bill passes and the illegals all come forward to claim their prizes then we might all be surprised at how many of them there are. We might find that the 12 million that the supporters of the bill claim and the 20-30 million that opponents claim are far short of the true number. I have heard estimates that as much as 25 percent of the population of Mexico could be living in the US.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Get your sources together on this and if you have your facts backed up solid, get everyone emailing this to the show host and other talk radio show hosts.

W
    I did email Laura using the form provided on her site and I provided the DHS link. I don't know how often that stuff gets mentioned though. I hadn't mentioned the quote from Jorge regarding how lower apprehensions are a good sign because I hadn't yet seen it.

BTW, of course if fewer people try to cross you'll see fewer apprehensions. But claiming both results as a victory is nothing more than sophistry.

The first thing we need to teach our kids is to stand up to people going against the UNITED STATES people.. (legal ones)

My father taught me to stand up for what I believe... It appears many working for the president did not gain from such lessons.. or they SOLD OUT too...

You would think MANY would start to CRY - Mr President.. LAY OFF already...

Oh!

Waite.. maybe they did! He seems to have a lot of people that resign positions or get fired... better that then getting killed like in other countries I guess...

HEY - I'M GLAD ALIPAC IS BACK! - I have two new members coming on ASAP..

Listening now. She doesn't seem too nice - she did a good job IMO. But Snow is a scumbag.

Thanks

Thanks for posting this information.