Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Took my daughter shopping today...

Went to Athens, huge hispanic population, and not a one speaks English. My 12 year old daughter knows that this infuriates me to no end. I always make a point to "glare" at the spanish speakers to let them know that it's unacceptable,lol and my dear little daughter tells me each time, "mama, stop that, be PROACTIVE, not REACTIVE" rofl...everytime we'd hear spanish she'd right away start in with her warning voice "mama..." rofl..I told her that I am being proactive by letting them know that spanish is not acceptable in our country and we are tired of it! But you know, they just have the attitude that they just don't care. They are really bold. A young girl, about 15 or so, walked right into me, didn't even move, expected me to move for her...I don't think so missy, why don't you learn some manners while you are here!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

goDawgs

Two years ago, my National Guard husband had to go to New Orleans to clean up.

He said the place was flooded with Mexican's that had on T-shirts that said, "We are here and there's nothing you can do about it."

He said they were constantly watched by an "overseer".....he assumed it was to be sure they were doing the job correctly.

Yes, they have nerve, I have never seen such pushy people! They break in our Country and walk around demanding we change for them...

Why don't they do that in their own countries?

Surely not all Mexicans are so rude, what gives these people the idea they can do this here?

It just doesn't make sense to me, and I will never understand.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    goDawgs

Two years ago, my National Guard husband had to go to New Orleans to clean up.

He said the place was flooded with Mexican's that had on T-shirts that said, "We are here and there's nothing you can do about it."

He said they were constantly watched by an "overseer".....he assumed it was to be sure they were doing the job correctly.

Yes, they have nerve, I have never seen such pushy people! They break in our Country and walk around demanding we change for them...

Why don't they do that in their own countries?

Surely not all Mexicans are so rude, what gives these people the idea they can do this here?

It just doesn't make sense to me, and I will never understand.
    Oh my gosh, I've heard them say that on signs at their rally's but to actually wear a tshirt...I'd be livid, I AM livid,lol...arrrgggghhh!!!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

We went to a Japanese restaurant for Father's Day dinner today and most of the kitchen help were Spanish speaking, including one of the sushi chefs. I heard the guys behind the buffet counter say they needed more "camarones." (shrimp)
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    We went to a Japanese restaurant for Father's Day dinner today and most of the kitchen help were Spanish speaking, including one of the sushi chefs. I heard the guys behind the buffet counter say they needed more "camarones." (shrimp)
    Don't eat any type of fish anymore! We get 81% from China...this is how they are raised.

Around 20,000 chickens are put in a cage, hoisted over a pond, and the fish eat the chicken poop!

The chickens are fed the same food that killed our dogs and cats!

And godawg, it made my husband so mad, but the troops were told to stay away from them.

These are probably the ones that took the jobs away from the black men from Georgia, that actually needed and deserved the work.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

If we would not cater to the Hispanic they would be forced to speak English. I was in Walmart today and half of their products are also written in Spanish. Not on the back of the product but right on the front. I went to Spain, Italy and France and no where did they cater to me with English on all the products. I had to figure it out in their language our take my chances. (Trust me, sometimes that didn't work out so well. lol) We need a unified language to have a unified country and they need to assimilate. They can speak whatever language they want at home, but at work and in public they need to speak ENGLISH.

Check out the music video "Press One For English" on Youtube at the following link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfS1v-fU0