Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    However, I do believe that America is capable of electing a Tancredo or Hunter under the right conditions.
    I agree and the right conditions would be to IGNORE Main Stream Media who is shoving McCain,Giuliani, and Romney down our throats. Just like the traitor politicians, MSM is trying to decide what and who is best for us , when in reality they are pushing for the candidates who are best for big business , the corporations and their agendas.

We need to choose who is the best candidate for America! We cannot afford to let them brainwash us into believeing Tancredo, Hunter and Paul do not have a chance . They are not giving them coverage so that we will believe they do not have a chance. DO NOT FALL FOR IT! America needs a GOOD president for a change!

I think Hunter has the best chance. Of course my loyalty is extremely strong for Tom Tancredo, but it concerns me that when things really heat up that his slight difficulty in orating (right term?) could cause those who don't know him as well as we know him to lose confidence. For that reason, at this time I'm going to say Duncan Hunter.

So I'll say Duncan Hunter, Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo. (It hurts to have to put it that way, but I know what we will be up against as things come down to the wire.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry for the commentary when it was asked by the OP not to give it....but....

I think we have to look at who will further our cause the most, not who we personally like. Supporting our "favorite" could be detrimental to our cause.

Maybe we need a poll of who do you think can best drive our issue forward...

I agree and the right conditions would be to IGNORE Main Stream Media who is shoving McCain,Giuliani, and Romney down our throats. Just like the traitor politicians, MSM is trying to decide what and who is best for us , when in reality they are pushing for the candidates who are best for big business , the corporations and their agendas.
    Aye to that!

Paul, Tancredo - those are the only two I would consider.

Hunter was off the deep end talking about preemptive nuclear strikes on Iran.

I guess I'm the lone wolf with Huckabee. I thought he was great tonight.
    Is there some reason that everyone else is dismissing him?

Of course I love Tom Tancredo, but I just don't think he has developed his other issues and he was way too strong on the immigration stuff tonight.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

My husband supports Ron Paul.

For him it's RON PAUL. No ands, ifs, or buts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo
    Hunter
    Paul

I just don't see Ron Paul going all the way. He is the least polished and lacks that "star quality" other candidates have. Tonight his public speaking skills were way off. I'm not questioning his platform, but he just can't deliver it well.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Tancredo
    Hunter
    Paul
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast