Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trade agreements' effects

Trade agreements' effects

Article Launched: 04/13/2007 08:24:31 PM PDT

America, you did nothing when they passed NAFTA. Anyone that cares about this country knew that NAFTA was not good for working class Americans. But you did nothing when they told us that no American companies would pack up and leave, and you bought it. The first month Reebok, Fruit of the Loom, Nike and now even Levi's Jeans has sold out the American worker.

Now they want you to do nothing about the next part of NAFTA. It has already been signed by the Bush administration. Bush has met with the heads of Mexico and Canada, and we are now going to be called the North American Union. Now, if we don't stand up for ourselves, we will lose what took 200 years to achieve.

They want us to become a Third World country.

Steve Lohr

Azusa

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/opinions/ci_5662056
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actually, the end result that is wanted, is a one world government that means we are even more screwed than we are now.

Jean, I signed petitions back before NAFTA was signed, I called and wrote letters to my officials, but back then, we were called "paranoid fringe" rightwing radicals. And the majority of Americans bought into that.

Now we are 10 to 12 years later, and the numbers have grown, so most Americans are finally getting a clue, and by the way, that we are "not" what we were labelled back then.

The hard parts that people have to overcome, is not being afraid. And taking the time to be responsible, instead of worrying about who the next contestant is going to be on American Idol.

Jean, I signed petitions back before NAFTA was signed, I called and wrote letters to my officials, but back then, we were called "paranoid fringe" rightwing radicals. And the majority of Americans bought into that.
    Hylander, there are still alot of people who believe we are paranoid and this is all a conspiracy theory, they will not believe it until it hits closer to home, Grant it there are alot more than 10 years ago who finally believe but there are still alot of people to convince.
    Some people just do not understand the consequences of something this big, I see them all around me!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Actually, the end result that is wanted, is a one world government that means we are even more screwed than we are now.

Now we are 10 to 12 years later, and the numbers have grown, so most Americans are finally getting a clue, and by the way, that we are "not" what we were labelled back then.

The hard parts that people have to overcome, is not being afraid. And taking the time to be responsible, instead of worrying about who the next contestant is going to be on American Idol.
    Kudos to you Hylander! You, Ross Perot, and about three other people saw what was coming. I remember Al Gore getting on Larry King and trying to dress down Ross on NAFTA. Then everyone in the MSM went off about how Al supposedly owned Ross. They all bought into the BS.

I was just a sophomore in high school at the time. I didn't know squat about NAFTA. I asked my politically driven grandmother what it was, and she even seemed to not know. She said, "Well, it pisses off Japan, and I'm for anything that their against." With all due respect to my wonderful grandma, that wasn't her best political analysis.

CAFTA came very close to not passing, the pols seeing what a mess NAFTA is. But Bush got Condi to push it on the congressmen like it was a national security bill--that Chavez and Castro were somehow going to take Central America if we didn't get on board with CAFTA. Pathetic.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!