Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Traitors who are up for election in 2008

Below is a list of the senators who voted yea on cloture and are up for election in 2008. Wikipedia has a chart with possible opponents listed next to each name.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... ions,_2008
    Scroll down near the bottom of the page.

GO GET 'EM

Biden (D-DE)
    Coleman (R-MN)
    Collins (R-ME)
    Craig (R-ID)
    Domenici (R-NM)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Graham (R-SC)
    Hagel (R-NE)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Inouye (D-HI)
    Kerry (D-MA)
    Lautenberg (D-NJ)
    Levin (D-MI)
    McConnell (R-KY)
    Pryor (D-AR)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Stevens (R-AK)
    Warner (R-VA)

Warner has stayed that he announce whether he seek re-election in July. I have stressed that he appears to have all ready made the announcement today.

If they are in your state then let them know that you won't vote for them or donate to their campaign.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John Warner is a Republican, Jim Webb is a Democrat.

Regardless of party affiliation: mark my words - I will do whatever it takes and spend every ounce of energy to ensure that they are defeated and lose their jobs. Warner may feel safe like Trent Lott, but we'll see how safe you are you backstabbing bastard.

Losing George Allen was a loss for us. His vote would have been most certainly against cloture.

If they are in your state then let them know that you won't vote for them or donate to their campaign

We must let them know that we will spend our time, talent, and treasure to defeat them. I have worked in many campaigns and have seen first-hand that those people working to defeat a candidate will work twice as hard as those trying to elect one.

Every day, I write strongly worded emails and I call -- both Warner and Webb. Yesterday, after the Cloture vote, I emailed, then sent faxes to both Warner and Webb, voicing my disgust at their actions.

Here is my email already sent out this morning. Warner is the dead-man-walking....I've called him a "U.S. Traitor" and it means nothing....I get a 2 page form-letter sent to me, thanking me for writing with a long briefing about what the Immigration Bill is "about". Yeah, right....

Warner really believes that he is impervious to Virginians. Read today's email and tell me how much stronger I can word these messages without getting a couple of metal cuffs put around my wrists....

To: john_warner@warner.senate.gov
    Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 6:06 AM
    Subject: S.1639 Immigration Bill

Dear Senator Warner,

It's time to start listening to Virginia citizens as we express strong OPPOSITION to the S.1639 (previously S.134 Comprehensive Immigration Bill. I ask for you to OPPOSE THE IMMIGRATION BILL!

How could you vote YES on the Cloture vote yesterday?

The S.1639/S.1348 Bill was created as a vehicle of amnesty and cheap low-skill labor for illegal aliens. This Bill is nothing more than a compromise to help big business with a steady supply of very cheap labor.

Why did you vote YES on the Cloture vote yesterday?

The S.1639/S.1348 Bill was created as a means to shift responsibility from our our failing Government onto the American taxpayers. We need to enforce our current laws and do not need the S.1639 Bill to do so! This Bill will negatively impact our Nation because the benefits they will receive will outweigh the wages earned.

Knowing this, why did you vote YES on the Cloture vote yesterday?

Senator Warner, how will you vote on the next Cloture vote Thursday? I ask because another "yes" vote will prove that you are PRO-AMNESTY and are selling America short.

If you vote yes on the next Cloture vote, it will definately determine how you will be perceived in your future as a Senator or political figure. Do you honestly believe that a hospital at Ft. Belvoir will be named in your "honor" if you decide to sell-out America with this Immigration Bill? Do you honestly believe that Americans want your name associated with an institute of medicine and healing?

So, where will your allegiance be, Senator Warner? Who will you represent? Will you abide by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, agriculture, and "big business", taking "campaign contributions" while you sell out America with the S.1639 Bill? Will you become another open-border supporter, forgetting to enforce our current laws?

VOTE NO ON THE CLOTURE VOTE THURSDAY! Do something patriotic: REPRESENT WE THE PEOPLE.

Senator Warner, will you have fortitude at election time to vote as your constituents wish, or will you be another Sell-out Senator and go down in the American History books as another Benedict Arnold?

VOTE NO ON CLOTURE THURSDAY! If you are in favor of this Cloture Vote and the S.1639 Bill, you will be committing political-suicide.

Think about it: "big business" can't vote-you-in. That's the edge that American citizens still have. Oh, and you won't just witness the loss of your election. You will watch your own ratings plummet (how embarassing will it be to know that your public considers you to be a failure at your job?). You will witness continued emails and telephone calls into your offices -- unpleasant calls. Day after day, calls from your constituent base, from American citizens, who will consider you to be a traitor to America for selling our Nation.

Senator Warner, your decision to oppose the S.1639/S.1348 Bill is really not a difficult one. Knowing that the overwhelming majority of American citizens do not approve of this Bill, it would be most prudent for you to vote in opposition of the S.1639/S.1348 Bill. That is, if you are a true representative of American citizens, your voting constituents.

Don't embarass yourself or your Nation by aligning with the S.1639/S.1348 Bill. The S.1639/S.1348 Bill is so flawed that it is not even worthy of Senate debate or consideration. Get this Bill off the Senate floor!

VOTE NO on the Cloture on Thursday. Vote NO on the Immigration Bill S.1639!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry