Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trent Lott says Talk Radio is running America

he says this needs to change. What the heck is happening to this country?

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/shared ... d_cha.html

On immigration: Isakson and Chambliss keep their distance, Trent Lott endears himself to talk radio
    Friday, June 15, 2007, 09:50 AM

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Stray thoughts on the immigration reform bill:

Today’s AJC and New York Times carry strong indications of how Georgia senators may vote on the immigration reform bill when it comes back up.

In the AJC:

Meeting Tuesday with Bush at the Capitol as he sought to save the bill, the Georgians urged him to send Congress a separate emergency budget bill that would guarantee immediate and continuing funding for border security measures. Such a guarantee could win over congressional conservatives and an American public skeptical that the federal government is committed to securing the U.S.-Mexico border, they said.

Bush’s support for attaching the money directly to the immigration bill — in hopes that future fees collected under the measure would be sufficient to cover the expense— makes the funding less stable.

“It’s a little disappointing that the president didn’t come out and accept our recommendation for a supplemental,â€

Banned
    Yeah, Lott is not given free reign to control our opinions and thoughts!!!

JimH, would you please go into your post and paste the entire article? Looks like a winner!

MW
    Talk radio may be "running" America, but Trent Lott's brand of politics is ruining America! Talk radio is keeping America informed, and many politicians can't stand having their voters well informed. The idea that talk radio could contribute to a higher turnover in the U.S. Congress is not an idea that sits will with career politicians.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trent Lott doesn’t think we have the ability to think and we don’t have free will?

All talk radio has done for us is give us the data we need to make an informed decision. If we relied on say, the Atlanta JC, this bill would have already passed.

I hope the citizens of the US take Lott to task on this and don’t forget that he basically called us mindless robots when his next election comes around.

Michael Chertoff’s Claim:

“Failure to act on this legislation will deny the country the safety and security provided by these enhanced enforcement measures.â€
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

We WILL vote Lott out when he is up for re-election!

Traitor!

I predict radio censorship within the next 5-10 years.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Banned
    Thanks for the article Jim!

MW wrote:
    Talk radio may be "running" America, but Trent Lott's brand of politics is ruining America!
    Damn straight and that's why he hates talk radio!

Chambliss will vote NO on cloture

I just spoke to Sen. Chambliss' office at 12:30pm Friday 6/15/07. As I was explaining to a staff person why he should oppose the shamnesty bill, the office staff told me Sen. Chambliss would vote NO on the cloture bill. That's one down and many more to go.

I've listened to talk radio for many years.. WAY TOO MUCH RADIO.... lol

In the last two weeks - the BUZZ is KILL TE BILL...

It's on just about every show - EVERYDAY ... ALL DAY!

Not in my lifetime have I ever seen such a FRONT against the phonies in WASHINGTON DC... and yet - they still don't listen...

Where is this all going to lead... VOTE THEM OUT?

I believe many go into office with good intentions.. then they get all cought up in the MACHINE - the gears of washington... When they come out the other end - they are 1/100 of the person they were when they got in... MY HATS OFF TO ANY MEN OR WOMAN WHO STAND UP TO THESE BUMS AT ANY COST...

SELLING YOUR SOUL WILL WEIGH HEAVY ON THEIR HEARTS... (good for them) They can all go to hell.

Whatever the two senators do, they’ll do together. This particular strategy may be the salvation of Chambliss, who’s up for re-election next year.
    Chambliss is due no amnesty. He has supported this bill and the president throughout. He's blowing smoke.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast