Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is amazing. The line in the sand is being drawn -- the government is against the people, clearly. They are even speaking openly, and frankly about it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

And what the hell is that supposed to mean? And Trent how do you rectum you can "take care of that." Trent, you no like? <shrugging my shoulders> Oh Well to bad so sad.

We will not let up hammering on you and your sell outs until this steamy pile manure you call a bill ends up in the dogs poop can where it belongs.

It seems Trent is getting rather irritated with the American people. Give that man a burrito. I've put Trent's phone number in cell phone I will be calling him early monday morning on my way to work and I hope everyone does the same.

While your at it you may want to let him know just HOW BAD that dead animal...oh errr I mean hairpiece he has on his head is and it should be laid to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    What's this putz gonna do? Violate their free speech rights while he gives all rights to illegal aliens who don't even belong in our country??
    The John and Ken show (my hero's) KFI640 just reported today an Hispanic talk radio host had a meeting with Mr Amnesty (Kennedy) to HAND DELIVER letters to the sell out senator supporting the "comprehensive immigration bill." So I guess that's okay.

What the hell is going on here? I just know that Rod Serling is going to pop out from somewhere and assure us this is some kind of cruel joke. BUT until that happens you'll find me on the phone next week making people miserable.

In a somewhat perverse way, I blame the illegals for the success of talk radio! If we weren't stuck in traffic (caused by the invasion) half of our lives, most of us would not be listening to talk radio; but now I actually enjoy being stuck in traffic so that I can listen to Ken & John, Al Rantel, etc. I rarely watch tv when I'm home but I carry my little portable radio all over the house.

And don't forget the internet, Trent! All of us bloggers are forming a 'conspiracy' against you! Better watch out!!!

Trent Lott and the rest of the 'good 'ole boys' better face it....the good 'ole days are over! It's an internet and talk radio era!!! The People's forum! You all work for us now!!!

LOL! I called his DC office, no answer, no voicemail
    Called his Gulf Port office and the line was busy (on a Friday night at 9/10 LOL!)

Called his "Oxford" office and no answer, no voicemail.

Called his Jackson office, same thing...

I think he is sick of hearing from"we the people."

Why wait for an election why not a re-call election he needs to go. He thinks he knows more about what is good for us than we do.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

If they get their way, talk radio will be banned, and the American people will be replaced with uneducated illegals aliens.

I agree Rockfish.

He sure sound like a COMMIE with comments llike that one!

We don't live in a dictatorship Representive (Reprehesible)Lott!
    He should be ousted from office for that comment!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    What's this putz gonna do? Violate their free speech rights while he gives all rights to illegal aliens who don't even belong in our country??
    Yep that appears to be the plan.

Senator Lott must feel his fiefdom is threatened.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123