Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trio of articles showing a lack of interest in enforcing ill

Trio of articles showing a lack of interest in enforcing illegal alien laws

By Rascal - Oct 30th, 2009 at 12:51 pm EDT

Homeland Security Department Gags Local Law Enforcement to Protect 'Privacy' of Illegal Aliens
    Friday, October 30, 2009
    By Penny Starr, Senior Staff Writer

(CNSNews.com) – The Department of Homeland Security is gagging local law enforcement agencies around the country to protect the privacy of illegal aliens.

Under "revised" 287(g) agreements between the Department of Homeland Security’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement division and state and local law enforcement agencies, any information about local police efforts to enforce federal immigration law must be cleared through ICE before it can be released to the media or the public. DHS says it is doing this to protect the privacy of illegal aliens.

“The Privacy Act and the privacy policy provide protections for U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents and, in the case of the privacy policy, illegal aliens,â€

ELE

The best we got is States Rights not sure about Sucession.

Welcome to Alipac ConservRascal. Great links, thank you

It seems the gov't is pulling a passive-aggressive strategy on us, instead of giving illegals amnesty, the gov't will just see to it that our immigration laws aren't enforced. They think that after while the American people will just accept the fact that the gov't is tightening the laws/chains on us while allowing the illegals to do whatever they want to do, etc.

PS

tlwinslow

When people say illegal aliens and mean Mexicans, it's so sad,

Fact. about 87% percent of the illegals in our country are illegals. it is also a fact that in SF 75% of welfare/housing is enjoyed by illegals. And the list of crimes committed by this population doesn't stop with fraud, the list is endless.

tlwinslow has an obvious agenda that supports, the action that this administration is perhaps aiming for, that is, if American citizens that dare to complain about illegals should be slapped with a hate crime offense. And serve jail time and be fined.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC and the fight ConservRascal
    and thanks for the posting
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

ELE
    I see what you are up to Rascal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Americans are hurting: the gov't rubs salt on our wounds

I think many Americans are in a state of shock at all the horrible anti-American legislation and activity perpetrated by this administration. obama seems to be a never ending sink hole of corruption and devastation. His actions show us he hates America and Americans.

edit - delete
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I see what you are up to Rascal.
    Guess I'm not sure yet. What exactly is "Rascal" being a rascal about? Trying to get email addresses? Or computer numbers/addresses from those who link to his/her site from ALIPAC?

Does this mean I shouldn't be welcoming Rascal to ALIPAC?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Welcome to ALIPAC ConservRascal.

I've collected some of those same articles and you are right, it's a shell game that the Obama Administration is playing with immigration enforcement. They just make it looks like enforcement and border security but there is nothing under the shell.

You're right, megamerge is an open borders/NAU nut.

As you can see, we are not very inclined to visit O's site.

Dixie

It is not to protect privacy of illegals it is so Americans don't know what or how many crimes they are committing in our country, it is BS, we have a right to know who and how many crimes are being committed in our communities and states...again this is BS they report crimes Americans commit every day, just look in your local newspaper....again, pandering to special interest groups and to hell with American citizens!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: The best we got is States Rights not sure about Sucessio

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Welcome to Alipac ConservRascal. Great links, thank you

It seems the gov't is pulling a passive-aggressive strategy on us, instead of giving illegals amnesty, the gov't will just see to it that our immigration laws aren't enforced.

Similar to Bush passing legislation on the Border Fence and then defunding it, as well as installing motion sensors that don't work, etc., cynically thinking he will get votes from both sides of the debate.