Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Trump: ‘I Endorsed Marco Rubio, He Endorsed Me’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    What is wrong with you? I'm really tired of your insulting demeaning responses to my posts.

You don't have the facts straight. Rubio said during the Presidential campaign that he "gets it" and wouldn't support amnesty or path to citizenship for illegal aliens. He had seen the vote, he's heard the people. His change in position was from the outcry from Republican voters in 2013 and since, nothing to do with the Trump endorsement. Is he lying? Maybe, maybe not. We'll see like I said. But if Trump is President, I don't believe Rubio will have anything to do with comprehensive immigration reform, amnesty, path to citizenship, legalization or anything of the kind, because I don't believe he'll want to cross Trump on trade or immigration. That is my opinion. You of course are entitled to yours, whatever that is.

Of course if Hillary Clinton wins, then I'm sure Rubio will be her new Best Friend. It all rides on Trump winning the General Election, everything we have worked for during the past 11 years in my case rides on Trump winning this election.
    There is nothing wrong with me. It just that I know what Rubio is and has been. Up until Trump endorsed him, I'm sure you felt the same way as I do right now. This has sort of thrown me for a loop. It is not my intention to upset you. I'm just disgusted that Trump would endorse an amnesty loving supporter like Rubio. Furthermore, I'm also extremely bothered by the fact that Trump asked Pence to support Paul Ryan.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is only one hope for us to ever end illegal immigration and that rides on Trump winning this damn election. These complaints over Rubio in a state that Trump MUST WIN when Rubio has already declared he's through with the immigration reform mess he was involved with in 2013 doesn't make any sense at this point. TRUMP MUST WIN FLORIDA. Rubio is up 33 points over his competitor, this is a no-brainer. We want Rubio to beat the Democrat, which he can do, especially if Trump is doing well in Florida, too, which so far he is, he's leading over Hillary by a slight margin and had two tremendous rallies there today.

Our gooses are cooked, I mean cooked for good, permanently if Hillary Clinton wins this election. Trump is in the fight of his life and he needs our 100% support, not whines, hysteria, emotional collapses, or complaints. We have to cover his back on every single move he makes. He's got this, IF we've got his back.

I hope you realize that.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If Trump is endorsing Rubio for any election in the US, that is bad news for me. Didn't Trump say he would refuse an endorsement from Cruz? Didn't Rubio once say he wasn't running for reelection?

Even so, Trump can't do anything wrong at this point for me. I am not voting against Clinton, I am voting for Trump. Even if he is only half as bad as Obama is, he'll still do pretty good.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    If Trump is endorsing Rubio for any election in the US, that is bad news for me. Didn't Trump say he would refuse an endorsement from Cruz? Didn't Rubio once say he wasn't running for reelection?

Even so, Trump can't do anything wrong at this point for me. I am not voting against Clinton, I am voting for Trump. Even if he is only half as bad as Obama is, he'll still do pretty good.
    In politics, you have to deal with the choices. In Florida, Trump can snub Rubio who endorsed Trump, and alienate some voters Trump needs to win Florida, or Trump can endorse Rubio who is already up 33 points over his competitor and gain quite a few Rubio voters he might not have gotten otherwise. Trump has to win Florida. It's not negotiable. He has to win it. Trump made the right move. No question about it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

With Trump as a winner we will hopefully make huge strides toward undoing the damage that Republicans and Democrats have done to us. We need to look at that 1965 Immigration sham with Senator Kennedy and redo what countries and preferences really benefit us as a nation. IMO, Mexico and other nations need to be at the bottom of the list for a time and better screening needs to occur. Many of them have reaped and raped and stolen among other things. No thank you to America and to Americans from huge numbers of illegal aliens, just hostile words and more demands. They have garnered too much control through their numbers and demands and bankrupted hospitals and other services among their theft of jobs.

This low skilled, uneducated tens of millions we have allowed to stay here has done us so much damage. Help those in their own countries so we avoid further destruction of ours.

Immigration should benefit us.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    In politics, you have to deal with the choices. In Florida, Trump can snub Rubio who endorsed Trump, and alienate some voters Trump needs to win Florida, or Trump can endorse Rubio who is already up 33 points over his competitor and gain quite a few Rubio voters he might not have gotten otherwise. Trump has to win Florida. It's not negotiable. He has to win it. Trump made the right move. No question about it.
    Doesn't that assume that voters for Rubio will vote for Trump? Do all the Republicans out there undermining the Trump campaign have voters who support their point of view?
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Absolutely, GeorgiaPeach. Trump is our only hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12