Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Trump calls for revolution, blasts Electoral College

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Special Operations for America

This 32 second video says it all

Bow to Nobody - YouTube

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Electoral College is fine, but like others have said the problem is that it goes off the Census which counts illegal aliens and legal immigrants, both being non Citizens. If the Electoral College and the House seats were proportioned off of US Citizen counts only the story would be far different. Everyone can see looking at the states that Obama won are pretty much all high immigrant / illegal alien states. California's population is likely 30-40% non Citizen while almost every other state Obama won is 10% or more. How many Electoral votes is that alone automatically given to the Dem side, 20-25? Add in with those numbers and many of those states firmly opposing making sure only Citizens register and vote.

The US Political system and voting system is dead. There will be no come back from this in 4 years. The only hope is a revolution and people marching in the streets and it will sadly take also military power to back those people. With Obama's plans and the left's plans right now I foresee the collapse of the US Dollar within 2-3 years and within 3-4 years the collapse of the US as it is with a rise to a new 1 power system. All the said freedoms the Liberal side says they are fighting for will be stripped out completely such as the right to an education, the right to better oneself, the right of freedom of speech, and so forth.

There is 27,958,916 over 18 year olds in California. 5,573,450 voted for Obama. 3,635,571 voted for Romney. Obama won big in LA and along the entire coast of California. Inland Romney won. That leaves 18,749,895 that were either illegal immigrants or adults that didn't vote. I believe a large quantity have given up as I have been told by many Conservatives. Over and over I heard, "why vote they always say we don't count they already know who is the President before they get to California". There are millions of legal immigrants in California that actually aren't liberal. If only California had been targeted by Republicans I think they could have won the 55 Electoral Votes. California non-liberals need to be energized instead of feeling hopeless.

well I still say Mitt should have won .I don't care but I think it was fix . no two way about it .I like what
    Romney said but I did not like what obama said at all obama look worry .
    I see fox new & every other Tv looking in to this .
    No amnesty or dream act

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    They do the Electoral College off of the Census, which iincludes illegal immigrants.
    I know that is why the census was taken a while back for that very reason. All the politicians were pleading with everyone to sign it and mail it back they wanted more electoral votes....I trashed mine. But... since half the populace is on the dole it worked in their favor that way too.

Between the Liberals, Union and Hispanics in California, we don't stand a chance. I watched Moonbeam declare he won on Prop 30 when it was tied and not all the votes were in. I don't think I will even bother to vote again.
    I feel the same way. But right now I am wallowing, at least for a few days or so.

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    well I still say Mitt should have won .I don't care but I think it was fix . no two way about it .I like what
    Romney said but I did not like what obama said at all obama look worry .
    I see fox new & every other Tv looking in to this .
    No amnesty or dream act

In a normal society he would have, but remember this....the Repugnants dissed the Tea Party People,they didn't win over all the independents, they did what they did to Ron Paul at the convention, and half the populace is on the dole in one way or another with all the free free free stuff.....Then you throw in the illegals voting and or added to the populace count (via electoral votes or how ever they do it) and there you have it. We are in for a wonderful time in River City...and half of us have no paddle......

If only California had been targeted by Republicans I think they could have won the 55 Electoral Votes. California non-liberals need to be energized instead of feeling hopeless.
    That really depends on who the representatives are that do the voting for the electoral college and what each State's policy is ...they don't always go the way the people want...Aside from that look at the States with the biggest amount of electoral votes they are all big states that are predominately Democ-rat ic..that right there is why many want the Electoral College done away with...I don't so I think it needs to be made a fairer. We need all the checks and balances that we can get. As far as non-liberals feeling hopeless well I guess they need to join the crowd that we all subscribe to.

Electoral Votes by State in 2012

Which States Gained and Lost Electoral Votes

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepol...s-By-State.htm

Who are the Electors?

What are the qualifications to be an Elector? The U.S. Constitution contains very few provisions relating to the qualifications of Electors. Article II, section 1, clause 2 provides that no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector. As a historical matter, the 14th Amendment provides that State officials who have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the United States or given aid and comfort to its enemies are disqualified from serving as Electors. This prohibition relates to the post-Civil War era.
    Each state’s Certificates of Ascertainment confirms the names of its appointed electors. A state’s certification of its electors is generally sufficient to establish the qualifications of electors.

U. S. Electoral College: Who Are the Electors? How Do They Vote?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12