Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Trump Calls Sen 'Pocahontas,' Doubles Down When Reporter Cries 'That's Offensive'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lightbulb Trump Calls Sen 'Pocahontas,' Doubles Down When Reporter Cries 'That's Offensive'

Trump Calls Sen. Warren 'Pocahontas,' Doubles Down When Reporter Cries 'That's Offensive!'
    "I think she’s as Native American as I am."

5.27.2016 NewsTiffany Gabbay

Say what you will about GOP nominee Donald Trump, at least he doesn't play the left's game of political correctness.

During a press conference in North Dakota on Thursday, Trump called Sen. Elizabeth Warren “Pocahontas,” referencing her alleged Native American heritage.

But it gets better. When people in attendance shouted that Trump's remark was "very offensive," the Republican presidential candidate doubled-down, reminding reporters that the Massachusetts senator said she could prove her Native American heritage by her "high cheekbones."

The American Mirror provides the video and transcript:

A reporter began asking a question about Warren, when Trump interrupted and said, “You mean Pocahontas?”

“Is that offensive?” someone could be heard saying.

As Trump began answering, he said, “Is that offensive?”

“That’s very offensive!” someone shouted.

Trump apologized and went on to answer, “She is a senator that is highly overrated. She’s passed very little legislation. She has been a disaster for a lot of people, including the Democrats, who frankly can’t stand her, many of them.

“Just ask Hillary Clinton if she likes her. I’ll debate anybody,” Trump said, “I’ll debate her. She’s done very little for Massachusetts and the beautiful thing is when I won Massachusetts with many people running against me, I got up to almost 50%.

“And she as fighting me. So I really think if her record was exposed, and the fact that she was a Native American, she said she was Native American but she wasn’t able to document it, she said, well I have high cheek bones.”

Trump continued, "I think she’s [Warren] as Native American as I am."

What's more, "she’s a woman that has been very ineffective other than she’s got a big mouth."

Trump Calls Sen. Warren 'Pocahontas,' Doubles Down When Reporter Cries 'That's Offensive!'

Trump continued, "I think she’s [Warren] as Native American as I am."

What's more, "she’s a woman that has been very ineffective other than she’s got a big mouth."
    Yeow! That is so funny Lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FYI, Trump did not originate that nickname for her. Another one who gamed the system to enter college with some sort of preference as a minority.