Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Trump: Face the Nation CBS Jan 3, 2016 VIDEO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump: Face the Nation CBS Jan 3, 2016 VIDEO

Extended interview: Donald Trump, January 3
    Face the Nation on CBS
    Published on Jan 3, 2016

The unabridged version of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's January 3, 2015 interview with "Face the Nation."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrbE-2M-aNE

GREAT INTERVIEW. A must watch for anyone who missed it. This is our next President.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Very good interview and a respectful interviewer.

Last edited by artist; 01-03-2016 at 03:31 PM.

Thank you, artist! Great Interview. I had to watch it a second time. I really like John Dickerson, I think he's the best Face the Nation anchor ever. So polite, so thorough, always goes back to get the full answer to the question. EXCELLENT! (I also think he likes Donald Trump, you can see it in his expressions.)

Trump has won over Chris Wallace and John Dickerson. I even think Cuomo on CNN and Wolf Blitzer both like Trump. The media may be making a turn, at least the network media, and that's quite an accomplishment for Donald Trump.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-03-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for posting it, Judy! Great interview! The interviewer was actually fairly neutral, instead of the usual left-wing Democrat party shills we usually see. I'm sure his superiors will reprimand him.

Seriously though, could it be that there may be a glint of hope of the return of unbiased journalism in our mainstream media? . . . Nah, that's too much to hope for.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz View Post
    Thanks for posting it, Judy! Great interview! The interviewer was actually fairly neutral, instead of the usual left-wing Democrat party shills we usually see. I'm sure his superiors will reprimand him.

Seriously though, could it be that there may be a glint of hope of the return of unbiased journalism in our mainstream media? . . . Nah, that's too much to hope for.
    I actually think John Dickerson is a unbiased journalist. A rare breed these days and a true delight to see on Face the Nation. I would watch Face the Nation with Bob Schieffer because they cover such good topics of the week, but I always had to grit my teeth to listen to his interviews, he was clearly biased. John Dickerson was a great choice by CBS. Good for them and great for him!

Keep up the good work John Dickerson!!

I hope you're right. I used to watch those shows years ago, but then they got too leftist for me. I might have to try watching that show and see if I agree with you. Maybe journalism isn't completely dead after all.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz View Post
    I hope you're right. I used to watch those shows years ago, but then they got too leftist for me. I might have to try watching that show and see if I agree with you. Maybe journalism isn't completely dead after all.
    Face the Nation now with John Dickerson is definitely worth setting the clock for and if you miss it, then catching it on the full interview YouTube. Also, Chris Wallace is coming around on Fox News Sunday. He actually defended Trump in his wrap up against George Will following an interview with Trump a few weeks ago. I was astounded. And Chris said to his group as he listens to their same o, same o, Trump will never win crap, that he thought Trump could be the next President of the United States, with the tone that he thought he should be.

Scott Pelley of Meet the Press is the same o, same o, and they'll need to replace him or tell him to change his act if they intend to compete with Face the Nation.

No, journalism isn't dead, it's just been in oligarchy hibernation for a couple of decades. It looks like Trump is waking them up.

I thought Trump looked and sounded as Presidential and I would want any President to look and sound. He is just so basically intelligent and uniquely bright. I loved how he turned the tables on the Muslims when Dickerson asked him that question about the West being at odds with Muslims, and Trump said well, I think they're at odds with us in essence saying, we're not the problem, they are, and he's exactly right. The United States doesn't need to change our country to accommodate Muslims, Muslims are the ones who need to change their act by fixing their screwed up religion and countries where Muslimism prevails as the law of the land.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post

No, journalism isn't dead, it's just been in oligarchy hibernation for a couple of decades. It looks like Trump is waking them up.
    I sincerely hope you're right. We could use them back on the side of our nation again, instead of being so anti-American like they have been.

Absolutely! Don't get me wrong, as a group our media still sucks, but I've been encouraged by John Dickerson especially and to some extent Chris Wallace into thinking there is some hope that our Free Press is not completely rotten and at least some will actually report the news and give us the information we need without their personal opinions intertwined with every other word.