Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Trump: I Would Give Non-Criminal Illegal Aliens Legal Status

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many of them are actually NOT criminals? They at least KNOW someone. Working in the black market for cash and not paying taxes is criminal. ID theft is criminal. Pestering our elected officials is criminal. I see them buying guns, walking with ferocious dogs, driving overweighted vehicles, even advising the county and city government. Just about everything they do is suspicious behavior and the libs keep whining about them being profiled. Whenever I see one with a lot of tattoos--which just happened this morning--I figure there is some gang affiliation there.

This is nearly the worst disaster in US history. These people don't give two cents for being responsible for our system (i.e paying all the taxes they owe and following the law) and then there are so many, usually other immigrants, just willing to help them further. It is an undeclared attack on protestant christian civilization and they've got lawyers too finagling around our laws. Small mom-and-pop businesses are helping them, the liberals and many conservative politicians are helping them, radical legal groups are helping them, affirmative action, disparate impact, etc, etc. And they DEMAND that we pay it all.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Conservative masses will turn on him like a pack of Piranha. Donald has made convoluted statements from the get go. I'm glad this is out in the open.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lubby View Post
    I personally asked Trump how he was going to removed millions of illegals. His response was ALL illegals will be sent back to their counties. If they want to apply for legal citizenship the "good ones" can apply. NO different then the immigration laws we have which are not enforced. Keep attacking Trump and twisting something that isn't there and you will lose membership.
    EXACTLY! Trump will be harder than illegals than any President we've had since 1950s! Sanctuary cites are GONE, executive amnesty is GONE, and a border wall is HERE! We need to get behind Trump because he has ALL the momentum now and many conservatives like the ones on here will advise him to strengthen his position on immigration as the campaign goes on!

Whatever happens in the Presidential race we need to keep the heat on in Congress. Luckily with the R's getting majority in the Senate they got the Chairs. of the Committees, too. We need to emphasize OVER AND OVER that having no border control, amnesty, sanctuary cities, etc. are true National Security questions. This isn't Pedro here just to pick a few beans. I am seeing the practical impact in my own city---where the libs are explicitly planning to take us from moderate sized western city, to some kind of NEW CHICAGO!! They want illegal immigrants as much as possible to cement their hold on power, give out big public contracts to their faves, and have the EQUITY and DIVERSITY agenda forced upon us.

They don't just want to defeat conservatives---they want to exterminate them any way they can and usher in the completely new globalist society, where white people and religious people are finally suppressed and fleeced for some imagined injustices in the past.. That is why they go for the best legal strategy they can and try to confuse everyone else. So we need to keep the heat on Congress. I have been posting critical Committee contacts:

homeland.security@mail.house.gov (for Michael McCaul)
    nicolas.hagen@mail.house.gov (for Bob Goodlatte)
    anna.bartlett@mail.house.gov (for Trey Gowdy)

Also in the Senate Chuck Grassley chairs the Judiciary Committee-------- 202-224-5225
    Ron Johnson chairs the Committee on Homeland Security http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/contact/committee
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by lubby View Post
    I personally asked Trump how he was going to removed millions of illegals. His response was ALL illegals will be sent back to their counties. If they want to apply for legal citizenship the "good ones" can apply. NO different then the immigration laws we have which are not enforced. Keep attacking Trump and twisting something that isn't there and you will lose membership.
    Trump has been all over the place over the last few days. How is anyone to know exactly what to believe? Who is twisting anything? Trump's own words are being reported and people are hearing them but some are obviously choosing to ignore them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wouldn't it be nice if the media would interview obama or hillary the way that reporter did Trump? When was the last time you saw ANY reporter put tough questions to hillary and press her on her answers like that reporter did to Trump? Yes, of course, I'm sure he's got every detail of his plan worked out and can provide her with a PowerPoint presentation of it right now.

We need to secure the border first, THEN we can talk about what to do with the 30 million illegals already here. THAT'S what Trump should be saying.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Well the truth is that we can only do so much right now due to Trump's momentum. He is a juggernaut at the moment so I think the best we can do, after expending quite a bit of time and energy on his distractions, is to focus attention on the US Senate and Congressional races.

W

Illegal what part of that is Mr. Trump missing?

No amnesty. Time to make it clear to the criminals entering our country illegally, you won't be staying and you aren't welcome here.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by MindyR View Post
    No amnesty. Time to make it clear to the criminals entering our country illegally, you won't be staying and you aren't welcome here.
    Right now we only have two candidates saying that and Donald Trump is not one of them.

Open amnesty supporters, including Trump, will get no quarter (
    mercy, leniency, clemency, compassion, pity, charity, sympathy,tolerance) from me!

Last edited by MW; 07-31-2015 at 09:43 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast