Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Trump: I Would Give Non-Criminal Illegal Aliens Legal Status

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    How many of them are actually NOT criminals? They at least KNOW someone. Working in the black market for cash and not paying taxes is criminal. ID theft is criminal. Pestering our elected officials is criminal. I see them buying guns, walking with ferocious dogs, driving overweighted vehicles, even advising the county and city government. Just about everything they do is suspicious behavior and the libs keep whining about them being profiled. Whenever I see one with a lot of tattoos--which just happened this morning--I figure there is some gang affiliation there.

This is nearly the worst disaster in US history. These people don't give two cents for being responsible for our system (i.e paying all the taxes they owe and following the law) and then there are so many, usually other immigrants, just willing to help them further. It is an undeclared attack on protestant christian civilization and they've got lawyers too finagling around our laws. Small mom-and-pop businesses are helping them, the liberals and many conservative politicians are helping them, radical legal groups are helping them, affirmative action, disparate impact, etc, etc. And they DEMAND that we pay it all.
    They're all criminals, because they all violated US immigration law. Immigration laws aren't about other types of laws, they're just about US immigration law. When you violate US immigration law, regardless of how many other types of laws you've violated, you are a criminal and required to leave the country or be deported according to US immigration law.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Suddenly, Trump has changed his mind from border wall to partial fence and from deporting all illegals to just the bad ones while the 'good' ones will get papers and let back in. I would like to know who is defining 'good' - Donald Trump? Where does our Constitution and the laws already on the books fit into his plans. Without that we are leaving all decisions in the hands of Trump as he rewrites our immigration laws. Where have I heard all this before??

I am beginning to distrust Trump but will wait and see what more he has to say. In the meantime, I will go on enjoying his remarks about the msm and politicians who are so desperate to get him out of the race which, in the end, Donald Trump might do all by himself.
    Last edited by Justie; 07-31-2015 at 04:00 PM.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Justie View Post
    Suddenly, Trump has changed his mind from border wall to partial fence and from deporting all illegals to just the bad ones while the 'good' ones will get papers and let back in. I would like to know who is defining 'good' - Donald Trump? Where does our Constitution and the laws already on the books fit into his plans. Without that we are leaving all decisions in the hands of Trump as he rewrites our immigration laws. Where have I heard all this before??

I am beginning to distrust Trump but will wait and see what more he has to say. In the meantime, I will go on enjoying his remarks about the msm and politicians who are so desperate to get him out of the race which, in the end, Donald Trump might do all by himself.
    Well said! Yep, Trump is all over the place. Attempting to keep straight what he's saying is giving me a serious headache. He needs to come out with a consistent message and ride it to the election (if he last that long). It's hard to hold someone accountable when he says one thing today and something different tomorrow. When you end up trying to call him to the carpet on something, he'll just turn around and say, "no, here is what I said."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Watched the video Trump is saying he is for Amnesty if you listen to him, he is talking about a huge Touch Back Policy which is a gimmick and Amnesty, he knows little about what he is talking about on the Immigration Issue. He was second tier for me but not now, not sure where he goes I respect him too much to put him with the other Corrupt Politicians Running (that's not counting the approximate 3 I would seriously look at). Santorum is the best on this issue, he actually understands it and he is excellent on most other issues and has a huge lead in my book and my support.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123