Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump Lays Out Day One Presidential Priorities — Roll Back Obama Exec Orders, ‘Knock

Video at source link.
    ~~~

Trump Lays Out Day One Presidential Priorities — Roll Back Obama Exec Orders, ‘Knock Out’ ObamaCare, Take Care of Vets

by JEFF POOR
    24 Feb 2016
    1,178 comments

Wednesday on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump told co-host George Stephanopoulos some of his first-day priorities should be elected president of the United States.

Trump, coming off a win a night earlier in the Nevada Republican Caucus, said rolling back President Barack Obama executive orders, including one dealing with the border and immigration, repealing ObamaCare and taking care of the veterans would be his priorities.

“Well, the first thing I’d do is knock out some of the executive orders signed by our president,” Trump said. “Especially the one on the border where people are allowed to come in and just pour into our country like Swiss cheese. I’m going to work out immediately to knock out ObamaCare and start taking care of our vets and military … our vets have been absolutely treated horribly and we’re going to take care of our vets. That’s been a very, very big part of my campaign, the vets.”

Stephanopoulos pressed Trump on specifics, to which Trump offered some of his ideas on health care.

“Well, I’ve been specific in terms of the wall,” he said. “I’ve been very specific in terms of ObamaCare, what I’m doing is very specific, whether we use health care savings accounts and that could happen because a lot of people are liking it a lot. ObamaCare is falling out under its own weight. It’s going to be dead by 2017. People are not signing up for it. It’s a disaster. The rates and premiums going up by 45, 55, 65 percent. And we’re going to have great health care. We’re going to make it a fraction of the cost and I’m very specific on it, George. I’m a very specific person, believe me.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...-care-of-vets/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    “Well, the first thing I’d do is knock out some of the executive orders signed by our president,” Trump said. “Especially the one on the border where people are allowed to come in and just pour into our country like Swiss cheese. I’m going to work out immediately to knock out ObamaCare and start taking care of our vets and military … our vets have been absolutely treated horribly and we’re going to take care of our vets. That’s been a very, very big part of my campaign, the vets.”
    Be more specific please. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Obama has written several executive orders concerning immigration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn