Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Trump now says he plans to legalize some undocumented immigrants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Donald Trump, the final tally is in. On Watter's World tonight, it was 2 out of 3, for you and they said they live in neighborhoods with Hispanic citizens, mostly from Mexican heritage, who are voting for TRUMP but won't tell a pollster. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR IMMIGRATION POLICY TO TRY TO ATTRACT HISPANIC VOTERS. HISPANIC CITIZENS are just as sick and tired of illegal immigration as anyone else. They're tired of distant cousins twice removed showing up wanting housing, jobs, money, and so forth. They want them to go back to their country as much as we do.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Okay, a great Trump Surrogate was on Judge Jeanine tonight and he gave some clarity. Trump isn't changing his plan, however, he's toning it down in a speech he's giving next week. The preliminary goal will be to secure the border, build the wall, deport everyone who has committed a crime and then work with Homeland Security on what and how to do the rest, while still enforcing the law, protecting American Jobs First, probably deportation but there may be other programs as well for some of the rest.

I remember a statement Trump made a few months before his Deportation Force statement addressing visa overstays, graduates who had secured degrees here in the US in needed professions like science and medicine, and he felt some of these may be ones who should perhaps be given an opportunity to get straight because we have an investment in them and may need their skills. This could be the basis for a Hedge to soften the tone through the General Election. I also think there is some "management strategy" to taking the deportation issue to the backroom because when you do start deportations, you don't want the details known by the people you plan to arrest and deport. It needs to be quiet or you're just giving them advance warning to a) avoid detection b) fight agents or police coming to get them and c) cause awful riots, after all, most of these people are dangerous. We see them attacking Trump Supporters at Rallies!!!

This I know. Trump will not let an illegal alien stealing a job or sucking on taxpayer welfare or services to remain in the United States. He wants to balance our budget and reduce the cost of government and knows from the numbers this can not be done with 87% of illegal aliens sucking on welfare in one form or another. That 87% has to go to get them out of the work force where they are competing with Americans for jobs and off the welfare books that are sucking US dry as a bone. Will some of the 13% who have advanced degrees in skills where we have a shortage who overstayed a visa be allowed to remain? Perhaps. Do we have a problem with that? Well, we'll need to see just what those situations are. Some of these may even have access to government and corporate secrets we wouldn't want to leave the country.

I'm a hard-liner on deportations but I admit there are a few circumstances where other actions might be warranted. Does keeping the door open for those present a reasonable Hedge to soften the tone while not reversing his plan to win the White House?

Probably.

Either way, it won't change my ALL IN SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP, because I know with absolute conviction that he wants them all gone. But unless he wins this election, he can't deport anyone, and his opponent won't deport a soul.

Choices are Clear.

STAY TRUE!! STAY TRUMP!!

VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!
    Last edited by Judy; 08-22-2016 at 12:48 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote:

I want to slap her. "those who live among us" are ILLEGAL ALIENS, who broke our laws, stole jobs, stole education, health care, and welfare benefits, who rape, drive drunk, murder, run drugs, run gangs, fill our prisons, and worry the crap out of us while they drain us dry as a bone.
    You want to slap who? Read the rules of the forum.

The candidate himself has already indicated trepidation about this position months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by joe s View Post
    Judy wrote:

You want to slap who? Read the rules of the forum.

The candidate himself has already indicated trepidation about this position months ago.
    I want to slap the person who said what I had in quotes, KellyAnne Conway, Campaign Manager for the Trump Campaign. To refer to illegal aliens as "those who live among us" is an insult to US citizens and Legal Immigrants. These are not people who "live among us", they are people who steal jobs and deflate wages of American Workers, they are foreigners breeding US citizens, they are thugs, liars, thieves, schemers, scammers, robbers, cheats, rapists, pedophiles, murderers, drunk drivers, gang bangers, drug runners, burdening our schools, education and health care systems, sucking on our our entitlement and welfare assistance programs and draining our money supply shipping it out of our country faster than we can count it.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-22-2016 at 08:30 AM.

All morning since 6 am, nothing on the news but Conway's ridiculous "to be determined" answer to deporting illegal aliens, one of his two signatures issues in this campaign and she has totally and completely misrepresented him in that interview. She should be fired over it and sent packing. Sorry. I'm all for elevating women to any post they're competent to handle, but she is in way over her head which should be obvious to anyone when she refers to illegal aliens as "those who live among us".

PUKE CITY!

Trump Insists He’s ‘Not Flip-Flopping’ As Staff Waffles On Deportation Force

By ALLEGRA KIRKLAND
    Published AUGUST 22, 2016, 10:02 AM EDT

Donald Trump on Monday brushed away suggestions that he’s trying to walk back his hardline stance on immigration, even as senior campaign staffers said that he may not stick to his campaign promise to forcibly deport millions of undocumented immigrants.

“I'm not flip-flopping,” Trump insisted in a phone call on Fox News. “We want to come one a really fair, but firm process. Fair but firm.”

The Republican nominee met with a Hispanic advisory council in New York on Saturday, where Buzzfeed News reported that Trump promised a “humane and efficient” way to work with those living in the U.S. without papers. The report suggested that Trump may make an effort to grant undocumented immigrants legal status and allow them to remain in the country.

During the primaries, Trump often spoke of his plan to use “really good management” to employ a deportation force to “humanely” remove 11 million undocumented immigrants in the first two years of his administration. Republicans on Capitol Hill, even those who supported Trump's bid, criticized mass deportation as unrealistic, exorbitantly expensive and unconstitutional.

Asked Sunday on CNN if that was still the Republican nominee’s plan, newly-promoted campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said, “To be determined.”

Conway insisted that Trump made no overtures towards legalizing undocumented immigrants during his Saturday meeting.

"What he supports is to make sure we enforce the law, that we are respectful of those Americans who are looking for jobs, and that we are fair and humane to those who live among us,” she said.

Trump’s other signature immigration proposals include having Mexico pay for a new border wall along the southern border of the U.S. and cutting off remittances to Central America sent by immigrants living here.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ng-immigration

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is all just thought policing. They are not telling us what Trump is going to do, they are telling us what we are supposed to think about what Trump is going to do. Because if we don't expect Trump to deport illegal immigrants, the will to deport illegal immigrants is not going to be there.

Again, it is not possible to say what Trump is going to do about illegal immigrants already here is because this is a political and social frontier. Nobody is doing anything about illegal immigrants in this country. In fact we are suffering from governments in the US preventing anyone from doing anything about illegal immigrants already here. It is not possible to deport even illegals who go on to commit other crimes after that of illegal immigration. But one implies the other, if you can get away with one crime, why not another?

And this is the "narrative" that the thought police have imposed on the citizens. And this is what has already changed in the Trump candidacy. Why would governments, city and state, say you can't police illegals, even against commiting other crimes? Because they know that one implies the other. Why would you not police against all illegals if you police against them committing more crimes after entering the country illegally?

Here is a real acid test to Trumps stand on illegal immigrants already here: What is he going to do about sanctuary cities? How can you represent opposition to illegal immigration if you support or ignore sanctuary cities? What else is a sanctuary, but a place of immunity from prosecution for admitted crimes?
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post

I'm a hard-liner on deportations but I admit there are a few circumstances where other actions might be warranted. Does keeping the door open for those present a reasonable Hedge to soften the tone while not reversing his plan to win the White House?

What kind of circumstances do you see where you would not deport an illegal immigrant and what kind of actions do you think might be warranted instead?
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by joe s View Post
    I would only presume that you may have been wrong about their status. Did you report them immediately when you saw them vote or challenge their status?
    I knew they were illegals because the interpreter at the school where I worked had a big mouth and told everyone who worked there who was illegal, the ex-neighbors kids told me their parents were illegal and a neighbor who I trusted very much told me they were illegal plus they were always burning papers just in case they got caught or something. It was pretty well known. I could have been wrong but I very much doubt it. The people in charge here are so used to it they would just laugh and say see ya we can't do anything about it or we don't have time.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast