Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump Refuses to Support Republicans John McCain, Kelly Ayotte

Trump Refuses to Support Republicans John McCain, Kelly Ayotte

by ALEX SWOYER
    2 Aug 2016Washington, DC

Republican nominee Donald Trump refused to endorse Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), who are both up for reelection this year.

“I’ve never been there with John McCain because I’ve always felt that he should have done a much better job for the vets,” Trump told the Washington Post on Tuesday. “He has not done a good job for the vets and I’ve always felt that he should have done a much better job for the vets. So I’ve always had a difficult time with John for that reason, because our vets are not being treated properly. They’re not being treated fairly.”

Trump told the Post that Ayotte was weak and disloyal.

“New Hampshire is one of my favorite places,” Trump stated about Ayotte’s state — Trump’s first primary victory where he won big. “You have a Kelly Ayotte who doesn’t want to talk about Trump, but I’m beating her in the polls by a lot. You tell me. Are these people that should be representing us, okay? You tell me.”

He added:

I don’t know Kelly Ayotte. I know she’s given me no support — zero support — and yet I’m leading her in the polls. I’m doing very well in New Hampshire. We need loyal people in this country. We need fighters in this country. We don’t need weak people. We have enough of them. We need fighters in this country. But Kelly Ayotte has given me zero support, and I’m doing great in New Hampshire.

Ayotte’s campaign told the Post that she plans to vote for Trump.

Both Ayotte and McCain were critical of Trump’s response to the Khans, who spoke at the Democratic National Convention about losing their son in combat, and blasted Trump.

“I call it like I see it and I’m always going to stand up for our military families and what’s best for the people of New Hampshire,” Ayotte responded.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...-kelly-ayotte/

“I call it like I see it and I’m always going to stand up for our military families and what’s best for the people of New Hampshire,” Ayotte responded.
    Trump's Muslim Ban is what's best for the people of New Hampshire and all our families. The Khans were wrong to attack Trump on his ban. That's a policy issue, important to our national security and had nothing to do with their son, his service or his death. They want to jump on to the national stage for a voice on their policy issue, fine. But when you do that, the gloves come off and you're an opponent, an antagonist, a political enemy like any other, and if you're going to attack Trump, you know you're going to be counter-punched not just by Trump but by all of his All-In Trump Supporters.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn