Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Trump Reveals Policy Goals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump Reveals Policy Goals

Trump Reveals Policy Goals: "Building That Wall", End "War On Coal", Repeal Obamacare, Dismantle Dodd-Frank

On his transition website GreatAgain.gov, the Trump team has laid out the framework of his initial policies with policies focused i) on American Security including as Defense and National security, Immigration Reform and Building That Wall, and Energy Independence; ii) Getting America Back to Work Again including Tax Reform; Regulatory Reform; Trade Reform; Education; Transportation & Infrastructure and Financial Services Reform; and iii) Government for the people including Healthcare Reform (Obamacare), Veterans Administration Reform and Protecting Americans' Constitutional Rights.

The key highlights include:

• overhaul in immigration policies, including "Building that Wall" , the Trump transition team will "execute on the following ten-point plan to restore integrity to our immigration system, protect our communities, and put America first" - i) Build a Wall on the Southern Border; ii) End Catch-and-Release; iii) Zero Tolerance for Criminal Aliens; iv) Block Funding for Sanctuary Cities; v) Cancel Unconstitutional Executive Orders & Enforce All Immigration Laws; vi) Suspend the Issuance of Visas to Any Place Where Adequate Screening Cannot Occur; vii) Ensure that Other Countries Take Their People Back When We Order Them Deported; viii) Finally Complete the Biometric Entry-Exit Visa Tracking System; ix) Turn Off the Jobs and Benefits Magnet
    • promoting a strong, robust military force to defend against the "threat posed to our nation and our allies by radical ideologies that direct and inspire terrorism." The administration will push for immediate and sustainable actions to counter the threats posed by radical ideologies; will address the "catastrophic threats posed by nuclear weapons and cyber attacks" and will "ensure our strategic nuclear triad is modernized to ensure it continues to be an effective deterrent, and his Administration will review and minimize our nation’s infrastructure vulnerabilities to cyber threats."
    • dismantling and replacing of the Dodd-Frank Act financial-sector law with pro-growth policies. This means that banks will be allowed to not only engage in prop trading again, but to invest directly in hedge funds. “The Dodd-Frank economy does not work for working people. Bureaucratic red tape and Washington mandates are not the answer,” says statement on Trump’s official transition website.
    • changing the tax code: policies since President Obama took office “have been blocked in one way or another” by Democratic opposition, the transition website says in section outlining “tax reform/economic vision.” It adds that “a Trump administration tax plan can be summarized as lower, simpler, fairer, and pro-growth.” as the website summarizes "a Trump Administration tax plan can be summarized as lower, simpler, fairer, and pro-growth."
    • addressing the millions of American jobs that have been lost over the last decade "because of trade deals that do not put Americans first." The administration will "reverse decades of policies that have pushed jobs out of our country" by making it more desirable for companies to stay, create jobs here, pay taxes here, and rebuild the economy. The new Administration will make it more desirable for companies to stay, create jobs here, pay taxes here, and rebuild our economy. Our workers and the communities that support them will thrive again, as more and more companies compete to set up manufacturing in the U.S., to hire our young people and give them hope and a real shot at prosperity again. America will become, once more, a destination for jobs, production and innovation and will once more show economic leadership in the world.
    • fixing education: Trump will advance policies to support learning-and-earning opportunities at the state and local levels for approximately 70 million school-age students, 20 million post-secondary students, and 150 million working adults, To achieve this, Trump will promote high-quality early childhood, magnet, STEAM or theme-based programs; expansion of choice through charters, vouchers, and teacher-driven learning models; and relief from U.S. Department of Education regulations that inhibit innovation.
    • restructuring US energy policies including ending the "war on coal": "make full use" of both renewable and tradition energy sources. "America will unleash an energy revolution that will transform us into a net energy exporter, leading to the creation of millions of new jobs, while protecting the country’s most valuable resources –- our clean air, clean water, and natural habitats,” the website says. “The Trump administration is firmly committed to conserving our wonderful natural resources and beautiful natural habitats." The transition team also vows to open onshore and offshore leasing for federal land and waters for fossil fuel producers, streamline energy permitting, end “war on coal.” The site also pledges “top-down review of all anti-coal regulations issued by the Obama administration.”
    • "Repeal Obamacare" - the Trump administration will work with Congress to repeal Affordable Care Act with replacement that "returns the historic role in regulating health insurance to the states," according to transition plan released Thursday. Replacement would include promotion of Health Savings Accounts and option to buy insurance across states lines. The transition team also says it will act to “protect innocent human life from conception to natural death, including the most defenseless and those Americans with disabilities” and "modernize Medicare, so that it will be ready for the challenges with the coming retirement of the Baby Boom generation – and beyond."
    • protect Americans' constitutional rights: the Trump administration will veto legislation that exceeds Congressional authority, take actions as Chief Executive and Commander-in-Chief that are consistent with his constitutional role, and nominate Judges and Supreme Court Justices who are committed to interpreting the Constitution and laws according to their original public meaning. Trump says "he will defend Americans'
    • fundamental rights to free speech, religious liberty, keeping and bearing arms, and all other rights guaranteed to them in the Bill of Rights and other constitutional provisions." He hopes to minimize the role of government including the "Tenth Amendment guarantee that many areas of governance are left to the people and the States, and are not the role of the federal government to fulfill."

The full breakdown can be found here.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-dismantle-dod
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

A lot of very good info here: https://www.greatagain.gov/index.html
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I'm so excited!!! Prayers are being answered! This agenda will make America great again.
    I love the line "enforce all immigration laws".

GET OUT!

When I read this I'm excited too! I feel like it's a new dawn and the adults are back in charge.

Enforce our immigration laws. Turn them right back around. I emailed Ivanka Trump this morning my idea and I hope I hear something back that we can make this happen.

I would like the Trump's to set up a donation website "Border Brick in the Wall Memorial" where we can donate and buy a brick in memory of the thousands of US citizens who have lost their lives to ILLEGAL aliens. I have gotten hundreds of posts on FB of those who would like to do this and buy a brick and want to get this going.

I suggested those bricks be "stamped" with Angel Wings and possibly a different color than concrete and have them incorporated IN THE WALL all across the border in memory of those who lost their lives.

The Trumps are builders...they know the concrete companies, she can make this happen. Let their chosen concrete company set up the donation fund. I want to see truckloads of those Memorial Bricks headed to the border.

Donald Trump won on the promise of that Wall getting built and we want it built now. We have felt helpless in defending the invasion of our Country and this is one way we can participate.

Per Trump..."A big beautiful wall"...and now, I hope, incorporated with Angel Wings

If anyone else agrees, please email or contact Ivanka and let her know we want this to happen.

Those who do not agree, you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. I do not want this turned into an argument, you do not have to participate or donate.

Positive comments only.

I think that's an awesome idea!!

For those who would like to participate, please go to GREATAGAIN.GOV

Then click "Share Your Ideas"

--------------------------------

Send them the message that...

We want a Donation account set up for "Border Brick in the Wall Memorial" where we can donate and buy a brick.

We simply want the bricks "stamped" in Angel Wings, a nice color. This effort is in memory of US citizens who lost their lives to illegals. We have been left helpless to get our border secured and this is our way to participate. We want them incorporated directly into the Wall end the end.

-------------------------------------

You may copy and paste.

I have over 300 people on FB that I hope will follow through, I hope you all will too.

This is the biggest issue that we all supported for and voted for Trump!

He promised to "Build a Big Beautiful Wall"...and now, with your help, I hope that Wall is covered end to end with Angel Wings.