Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Trump working on a plan that will make DREAMers "Very Happy"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump working on a plan that will make DREAMers "Very Happy"

Sorry if this has already been posted. Excerpts below:

Trump signals he's softening on immigration as he says he's 'working on a plan' that will make DREAMers 'very happy'

Trump reiterated his plans to build a wall along the border with Mexico and crack down on unlawful immigration.

But he called the plight of children known as DREAMers, who were brought into the country illegally by their relatives 'a very tough situation,' indicating in an interview with Fox & Friends that he's thinking about letting them stay.

Trump revealed this morning in an interview of Fox & Friends in response to a viewer question about the creation of a 'legal status to work for non-criminal, undocumented citizens brought here as children' that his team was working on this issue.

'We're working on a plan right now. And that plan, over the next two to three months, is going to come out,' he said. 'And it's a plan that's going to be very firm, but it's going to be a lot of heart'

Trump again said it's 'a very tough situation' - 'but I think they're going to end up being very happy,' he added.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4132578/Trump-says-s-working-plan-accommodate-DREAMers.html

Oh this is so stupid. STUPID! WEAK! DUMB! Hope you're schmoozing. No "DREAMEers". Deport the parents who brought them here, deport them, remove their minor citizen children with them also. These people are the heart and soul of illegal immigration representing at least 3 generations of people who are not supposed to be in our country at all.

GET THEM OUT OF HERE and KEEP THEM OUT.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

End the sponsorship of relatives. This is the critical component that the new GOP administration and Congress could solve. Obama would have vetoed any such efforts, but they can possibly do it now. But they have to act quickly, either before Congress changes, or before we get another president who would veto changes. They need to do a complete overhaul of the immigration law and make it a lot stricter.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The "Advanced Parole" offered to those with DACA and certain restrictions is giving many of them legality right now. They leave the country for one of the three reasons and when they re-enter they are legally here after adjustment of status. Sounds like a type of "Touchback Amnesty.". It sadly reminds me of President-Elect Trump's words to get them out quickly and get the "good" ones back quick.

Between DACA and DAPA and with the never closing door of those who qualify for these programs, most illegal aliens would be included in these amnesty efforts if they remained as is. If DACA and DAPA are ended when President Trump takes office the Republicans and Democrats are going to make every effort to keep these protections for illegal aliens through legislation.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-18-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    The only thing that will make the DACA illegals "very happy" is if they're able to stay. I've been warning folks about this. According to the article, guess we'll know in the next two to three months. Does that mean Trump isn't going to immediately cancel Obama's executive order?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think he's actually going to do that but I'm not going to say it now. I think he's soft-peddling to get through the Inauguration without riots, get a plan in place, and start acting on it quickly and quietly. He talks about our Dreamers too in the article in the link. He calls it a tough situation. He says it will "be firm".

We need to let him know that we here at ALIPAC are 100% opposed on all levels to any type of legal status, work permits or otherwise for "children brought here illegally by their parents". Hell, that's every illegal alien in the country, all they have to do is say "my parents brought me here." No, your parents didn't bring you here, you were smuggled in, by smugglers working for the drug cartels. In the US we try children as adults all the time, American children who break our laws are punished. I don't see why children of illegal aliens get a break American Kids never get. And when you're 32, you are no longer a child. You are a grown adult in our country in violation of US immigration law. PERIOD.

GET THEM ALL OUT OF HERE. "BE FIRM". Do not be WEAK and STUPID.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

'I want Dreamers for our children also. We’re going to work something out. On a humanitarian basis it’s a very tough situation,' he said. 'We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud. But that’s a very tough situation.'
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4WAXZzGDj

He doesn't say "who" is going to be happy and proud. Please note that he wants our children to be the DREAMERS. American Kids First .... that's what it sounds like to me.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4WAXZzGDj

He doesn't say "who" is going to be happy and proud. Please note that he wants our children to be the DREAMERS. American Kids First .... that's what it sounds like to me.
    Of course he was talking about the DACA illegals when he said, "they're going to end up being very happy."

Trump again said it's 'a very tough situation' - 'but I think they're going to end up being very happy,' he added.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4132578/Trump-says-s-working-plan-accommodate-DREAMers.html
    There is no other way to read this.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.alipac.us/f9/video-donald...dt-fox-342362/

When Trump is talking about merit-based, he's also talking about merit-based legal immigration in this interview, not illegal immigration.

He also says the plan is going to be "very firm". I guess we'll just have to wait and see in a couple of months. Meanwhile we need a pile on so he understands how we feel about this. We want them all out. Yes, it's a tough situation, and we elected Donald Trump to make the tough decisions for our citizens best interest.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-18-2017 at 10:26 PM.

We are not really going to know for a couple of months. I don't like him meeting with LaRaza and the other groups who have worked so hard to get amnesty. When he sits in the White House, "amnesty" messages will be all around. The voices against these messages will have to be persuasive and strong.

It is the American dreamers that should be the focus of every lawmaker.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-18-2017 at 10:47 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast