Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Trump's vulgarity masks an important truth about immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump's vulgarity masks an important truth about immigration

January 13, 2017
    By Anna L. Stark

Another day, another pathetic episode of mainstream media meltdown. President Trump did the unthinkable. Once again, he dared to speak the truth: why should the United States be a dumping ground for millions of people from "s-hole" countries? And another undeniable truth? The majority of people arriving in America today are from third-world countries. Upon their arrival, most are unemployable, and they speak little to no English. Some are illiterate – they can't read, nor can they even write their own languages. In most major American cities, there are burgeoning immigrant enclaves populated by foreigners who have absolutely no intention of ever assimilating into the American culture. And while the Democrats and their leftist media enablers continue to feign outrage and indignation over Trump's spoken truism, one overarching fact remains: the U.S. immigration system is broken.

It's been hopelessly broken for many decades and has spiraled out of control, since President Herbert Hoover proposed quotas for people wishing to immigrate to America. It was an Act of Congress, approved May 26, 1924, titled "An Act to limit the immigration of aliens into the United States." The legislation was for the specific purpose of limiting the number of aliens in the United States. Hoover was a Republican. One of his successors, Harry S. Truman, a Democrat, struggled with the influx of Mexican farm-workers and in 1950 set up the Commission on Migratory Labor to look into illegal migration of foreign workers into the U.S. In 1951, Truman signed legislation permitting a specified number of legal migrants to harvest crops in the U.S. It was Truman who said, "Everyone suffers from the presence of these illegal immigrants in the community." Both Hoover and Truman would be labeled heinous, bigoted racists or worse by current-day Democrats.

Truman's successor, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, initiated "Operation Wetback" in a coordinated effort between the U.S. Border Patrol and the military to physically locate and then deport illegal aliens in 1954. It's estimated that 1.3 million illegals were deported or left voluntarily. The overwhelming majority of illegals returned to Mexico, most of whom were residing in the U.S. Southwest. Eisenhower said in his 1953 State of the Union address, "It is a manifest right of our [g]overnment to limit the number of immigrants our [n]ation can absorb. It is also a manifest right of our [g]overnment to set reasonable requirements on the character and the numbers of the people who come to share our land and our freedom." President Trump simply reiterated Eisenhower's words, in perhaps a more blunt, but certainly a truthful manner of speaking. What do Hoover, Truman, Eisenhower, and Trump all have in common? The knowledge that unfettered illegal immigration is an overwhelming financial strain and a cumbersome burden on American society as a whole and that it cannot be sustained in perpetuity.

In contrast to his immediate predecessors, candidate Donald Trump willingly embraced the issue of illegal immigration during his campaign. Furthermore, as president, Trump has vowed to resolve and finally fix the problematic issues of chain migration and lax government oversight of foreigners issued work visas; cap the number of qualified refugees; eliminate the "diversity" lottery; and end the DACA program, the unconstitutional amnesty program implemented by Barack Obama without the legislative approval of Congress. President Trump is also determined to oversee the building of a border wall between Mexico and the United States. No other president in modern history has attempted to take on such an enormous task. Instead, President Trump has been called numerous insulting and slanderous adjectives, in addition to beating back activist judges, who have attempted repeatedly to thwart his resolve to fix a broken immigration system.

Maybe it's time to examine the immigration laws of other first-world countries and adopt a sensible national policy, modeling laws that are working in countries such as Australia. I've taken the time to research and study their immigration policies. One thing is for certain: the immigration laws in Australia are equitable and fair; the laws are strictly enforced; and, more importantly, there is no such thing as illegally immigrating to Australia. Legal immigration has a single purpose: to benefit the nation. The same can't be said in America.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...migration.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's time for a 10 to 20 Year Moratorium on ALL Immigration. We're full to the brim, our pot is boiling over, it all needs to end for a period of years.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't forget the diseases, TB and healthcare issues they have!

We should not be FORCED to pay for this!

Our healthcare costs are through the roof! Our medical facilities are overloaded.

NO FREE HEATH CARE TO REFUGEES, ILLEGAL ALIENS, TPS, ASYLUM OR THEIR ANCHOR RATS!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Australia apparently has the right idea. But we are no-good racists for not wanting our country destroyed. This unrelenting illegal and legal H1-B invasion is no different than a foreign arming invading us. The only difference is that they are doing it without guns.

Am I the only one who could not care less about the "bad" language Trump uses? I do not care what he says about illegal immigration as long as he says it in English. I am sick and tired of someone or the other being offended and expecting an apology from someone they might not agree with. All you thin-skinned piss ants need to just get over it. Those of us who are sick of being invaded by Hispanics are not going to change our minds. And if you don't like it, go back to wherever you came from. I can assure you, most Americans feel the way I do.

LOL!! I use far worse language than that daily and so does just about everyone I know. These are just hypocrite DemoQuacks who are made their last chess move and lost. Trump gave them all the rope they needed to hang themselves. And they did.

I'm just waiting for a government shutdown and big Trump Rallies, where he plays his next move and call these defeated traitors "SHIT-HEADS".
    Last edited by Judy; 01-13-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gabelle39 View Post
    Am I the only one who could not care less about the "bad" language Trump uses? I do not care what he says about illegal immigration as long as he says it in English. I am sick and tired of someone or the other being offended and expecting an apology from someone they might not agree with. All you thin-skinned piss ants need to just get over it. Those of us who are sick of being invaded by Hispanics are not going to change our minds. And if you don't like it, go back to wherever you came from. I can assure you, most Americans feel the way I do.
    No you're not gabelle. I could really give a rat's ass what language Trump uses, as long as he delivers on his campaign promises, which he still hasn't done. THAT is what pisses me off the most.

When people flood our country claiming refugee status because their country is too dangerous to live in, I consider that country to be exactly what Mr Trump is alleged to have called it.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 01-14-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Donald Trump know better then anybody that immigration is bad for US this is why he tell the truth with his own words, is got the feeling his country is in danger if he has to tell illegals coming into US
    Last edited by European Knight; 01-14-2018 at 11:54 AM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Exactly! And sometimes, the truth hurts, but it's still the truth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast