Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Truth About La Raza!

Here is a detailed account about La Raza, written by Rep. Charlie Norwood (R) of Georgia in April of 2006. I did a search and did not find it posted in ALIPAC; hence I am posting it now. The article was written for Human Events Magazine and may be accessed at: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=13863

La Raza, "The Race," was recognized by Wikipedia as a "Racist Hate Group" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza which is moving forward in its policy of "Reconquista" and according to the article herein, has even snared federal funds to advance its causes. However, Wikipedia removed the term "Racist Hate Group" as of March 6th, 2008.

It's time that we set the record straight by getting this information out to as many people as possible. This may be done by cutting and pasting this article into personal e-mail messages and sending it out to everyone we know and then asking everyone we know to send it to everyone they know. An e-mail message tree, so to speak!

Access the article through the link and you may read some interesting comments. You may access the article at the link above, but here is the article in its entirety:

Exclusive: The Truth About 'La Raza'by Rep. Charlie Norwood

Posted: 04/07/2006

The nation's television screens many days recently have been filled with scenes of huge crowds carrying the colorful green and red flag of Mexico viewers could well have thought it was a national holiday in Mexico City.

It was instead, downtown Los Angeles, Calif., although the scene was recreated in numerous other cities around the country with substantial Mexican populations. Hordes of Mexican expatriates, many here illegally, were protesting the very U.S. immigration laws they were violating with impunity. They found it offensive and a violation of their rights that the U.S. dared to have immigration laws to begin with.

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa mounted the podium, but any hopes that he would quiet the crowds and defend the law were soon dashed. Villaraigosa, himself, has spent a lifetime opposing U.S. immigration law.

For law-abiding Americans without knowledge of the dark side of our current illegal immigration crisis, all this is unfathomable. For those who know the truth about the "La Raza" movement, these demonstrations were a prophecy fulfilled.

It is past time for all Americans to know what is at the root of this outrageous behavior, and the extent to which the nation is at risk because of "La Raza" -- The Race.

There are many immigrant groups joined in the overall "La Raza" movement. The most prominent and mainstream organization is the National Council de La Raza -- the Council of "The Race".

To most of the mainstream media, most members of Congress, and even many of their own members, the National Council of La Raza is no more than a Hispanic Rotary Club.

But the National Council of La Raza succeeded in raking in over $15.2 million in federal grants last year alone, of which $7.9 million was in U.S. Department of Education grants for Charter Schools, and undisclosed amounts were for get-out-the-vote efforts supporting La Raza political positions.

The Council of La Raza succeeded in having itself added to congressional hearings by Republican House and Senate leaders. And an anonymous senator even gave the Council of La Raza an extra $4 million in earmarked taxpayer money, supposedly for "housing reform," while La Raza continues to lobby the Senate for virtual open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.

The Mexican flag flew over a crowd of pro-amnesty marchers in New York. Marches like this across the U.S. have been supported by the “La Razaâ€
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

I CAN'T think of a MORE fitting name for this Hispanic racist organization than the one it HAS--LA RAZA!

Just for your information, Rep. Norwood passed away after a lung transplant sometime last year. This banner has not been picked up by anyone - thanks for the reminder. Let's all contact our representative and ask that they carry on in his memory. Great patriot and representative and we miss him.

And La Raza has the audacity to try to censor and ban FAIR and NumbersUSA from some of the major media outlets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Just for your information, Rep. Norwood passed away after a lung transplant sometime last year. This banner has not been picked up by anyone - thanks for the reminder. Let's all contact our representative and ask that they carry on in his memory. Great patriot and representative and we miss him.

Great Idea GaPatriot! We can build a legacy founded on his writing!

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Thought it might be wise to copy in case it gets editted:
    I don't have PSP any more so I can't do a screen capture--perhaps someone else can.

This article is about Latin American cultural identity. For the Kid Frost song, see La Raza (song). For other uses, see Raza.
    Part of a series of articles on
    Hispanic and Latino Americans
    Groups
    Argentine Americans
    Bolivian Americans
    Chilean Americans
    Colombian Americans
    Costa Rican Americans
    Cuban Americans
    Dominican Americans
    Ecuadorian Americans
    Guatemalan Americans