Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    What is very different at this point in the history of our country is that we have a population of >300 million people, with 100 million having been added in the past 30 years or so, almost all through immigrants and their children. Counting only legal immigration, we are on a path to have half a billion people by mid-century or before! This does not include all of the 30 million illegal immigrants plus their 100 million family members.

We currently accept around 2 million legal immigrants per year, more than all other countries put together. The Senate immigration bill was going to drive this number even higher.

The fact is that WE (not the Senate, Bush or his one world order globalist psychopathic buddies) have the right to decide what we want our country to be, how crowded we want out country to be. We have the right to be concerned about access to drinking water, preserving farm lands, forests and natural spaces for wildlife, and not overpopulating this country while we still have a chance to slow this trend.

Why would we WILLINGLY turn this country into an India or China with close to a billion people????? (they all want to come here!!)

Now is the time to make wise and informed choices, knowing that whatever we choose will have far-reaching and long-term effects.

I totally agree with Tancredo, but for somewhat different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Is there a link where Tancredo supports this position of halting *all* immigration? I haven't seen it if there is.
    It's on Tom's website - see the 10 questions asked by Time mag.

I have a master's degree in economics and want to work in the U.S. What is your stance on aspiring legal immigrants like me? —Tarun Kumar, BIELEFELD, GERMANY

I believe we should have a moratorium on all immigration--legal or not--for at least three years. We have to have an immigration time-out, I think, in order to assimilate the people who have come here already.

Here's the link: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 25,00.html

I support a moratorium on all immigration until we are able to repair at least most of the damage done to our country by uncontrolled immigration. All immigration should be temporarily halted and an analysis done on the damage that has occurred and possible solutions.

Then, when we have a clear picture of where we are at, we can allow immigration based on what is good for the entire country and everyone in it.

And I really think that in the future we could have voters decide immigration issues....since it is so clear that it has a major impact on our culture.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    http://www.teamtancredo.com/tancredo_to ... uTubeID=52

Video in reference to a "time out" on immigration!
    See video below:
    Tancredo on CNN American Morning 6-6-07

Other videos:
    Tancredo CNN Debate on Immigration and Republicans

Tancredo CNN Debate on President Bush

Tancredo CNN Debate on the English Language

Tancredo Fights the New Amnesty Proposal on Hannity and Colmes
    (Great Video..."why can't we enforce the laws that are already on the books?!" (Tancredo)

...and many more videos...please check them out!

ADDED: THESE ARE GREAT ALSO!
    Tom Addresses CPAC - Part I
    Tom Addresses CPAC - Part II
    Tom Addresses CPAC - Part III
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    New Social Security Cards with the card holder's bio-metric information downloaded to a computer chip embedded in the card could be issued nationwide. If you have a problem with this idea, I would again ask you, "What do you have to hide?"
    Will never participate in our government using biometrics aligned with ANY form of ID. They already can use fingerprints if necessary, and that is enough. I personally will not be biometrically "fingerprinted" as a law-abiding citizen. Since I have never committed a crime, then there is no purpose for the federal government to have any kind of biometric or DNA information on me or my family.

Let's reserve this kind of thing for only when someone has committed a crime.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    New Social Security Cards with the card holder's bio-metric information downloaded to a computer chip embedded in the card could be issued nationwide. If you have a problem with this idea, I would again ask you, "What do you have to hide?"
    One more piece of the puzzle for the "new world order!"
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I like Toms idea and have mentioned a variation of it to friends for a couple of years. It makes sense even from a humanitarian point of view. Onece the assessment is complete Americans will know the gaps in labor and welcome foreign workers who come to fill those gaps.

It is bold and would be a tough paradigm for congress to swallow. Maybe the grand bargin poker chip for amnesty. (Don't hurt me )
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    Onece the assessment is complete Americans will know the gaps in labor and welcome foreign workers who come to fill those gaps.
    Or perhaps greedy employers who are currently creating those, "gaps," by offering slave wages for the jobs in those, "gaps," will offer higher pay for those jobs and legal US citizens will fill those, "gaps." There are no jobs Americans won't do if they are paid a decent fair wage for those jobs.

When we allow a person to immigrate into our country legally, it should be because that person can be a benefit to our country and not a drain. Similar to what Australia and New Zealand do right now with their immigration policy.

Illegal immigration, however, should be stopped as best we can, which we can do if we do this:
    http://www.alipac.us/article1111-thread-1-0.html
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#5: New Social Security Cards with the card holder's bio-metric information downloaded to a computer chip embedded in the card could be issued nationwide. If you have a problem with this idea, I would again ask you, "What do you have to hide?"
    This is something I would never accept, a bio-metric chip.

I have nothing to hide, but this is the camel's nose under the tent.

Just the beginning of the government trying to control you, eventually your every record embedded in said chip. Finances, medical records, DNA, retina scans, the ability to track you. Then for good measure, the ability to buy and sell.

Sound familiar!

Watch this video on youtube with Aaron Russo, somewhere around 20 minutes in he will explain the grand plan.

TOTAL CONTROL

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0426590918

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast