Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: The Truth About Tancredo halting LEGAL immigration

Quote Originally Posted by rwrice
    #5: New Social Security Cards with the card holder's bio-metric information downloaded to a computer chip embedded in the card could be issued nationwide. If you have a problem with this idea, I would again ask you, "What do you have to hide?"
    I support the creation of a secure social security card.

Tom Tancredo is not an advocate of a new world order.

Personally, it doesn't bother me in the least if information about my date of birth, place of birth, height, weight, etc. are embedded in a biometirc chip in a social security card. The federal government already knows all of this information.

I want a secure social security card to help prevent the employment of illegal aliens.

There is no candidate running for president that has been as dedicated to the issue of illegal immigration as has been Rep. Tancredo.

Thanks for the post.

Don't get me wrong tancredofan, Tancredo was one of my first choices, besides Ron Paul.

You will find many on ALIPAC that are against the Real ID, and a chip is only the first step. What happens when the next bad President gets in?

An expanded chip with more and more information about you in it.

See this thread and you will see how they feel about any biometric chip.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=56088

Read all 9 pages.

Secure Social Security Cards

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Don't get me wrong tancredofan, Tancredo was one of my first choices, besides Ron Paul.

You will find many on ALIPAC that are against the Real ID, and a chip is only the first step. What happens when the next bad President gets in?

An expanded chip with more and more information about you in it.

See this thread and you will see how they feel about any biometric chip.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=56088

Read all 9 pages.
    I like Ron Paul and he would probably be my third choice for president among the candidates running in the two (2) major parties. However, I cannot vote for him a primary over Tancredo or Hunter because Ron Paul voted to give amnesty to thousands and thousands of illegal aliens when he repeatedly supported the notorious Section 245(i) amnesties. Neither Hunter nor Tancredo ever supported those disgraceful amnesty efforts.

Presently, social security cards are not secure. This faciliates the employment of millions and millions of illegal aliens in this nation. I want social security cards secured.

If laws are enforced and all illegals leave, you wouldnt need a new type of social security card. Now people coming into the country to work should be given a card like the bio card to keep track of them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123