Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TSA Screener Accosts 3 Year Old Child at Security Checkpoint

TSA Screener Accosts 3 Year Old Child at Security Checkpoint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TCHSGvN ... re=related

TSA pulls pants off 71 y/o man with knee implant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-jdDE6b ... re=related

Americans have lost their minds to submit to this. Of course no Muslims in their Muslim Garb are shown being asked to drop their garb down to their ankles, no young teen age Muslim girls being patted down or asked to take their pants off. OH NOES!

This is bull. Plain and simple. And Americans need to bring an end to this and do it now.

And, every American with metal pins and plates and artificial limbs needs to file a discrimination suit against the US government and TSA under the American Disabilities Act.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would have told that woman to get her hand off my child.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Americans have lost their minds to submit to this. Of course no Muslims in their Muslim Garb are shown being asked to drop their garb down to their ankles, no young teen age Muslim girls being patted down or asked to take their pants off. OH NOES!

This is bull. Plain and simple. And Americans need to bring an end to this and do it now.

And, every American with metal pins and plates and artificial limbs needs to file a discrimination suit against the US government and TSA under the American Disabilities Act.
    You’re exactly right Judy! They do not even dare even look at a muslim wrong. That's why the TSA is a farce and has been from day one. Because of political correctness, the very people likely to commit acts of terrorism are never questioned, let alone their children subjected to treatment such as this. Mean while, average Americans are subjected to brutal instances of their privacy being invaded, all under the guise of safety!

What a joke!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I would have told that woman to get her hand off my child.

W
    Same here,My heart went out to this little girl. As parents that is our job to protect them. I know I would have flipped and grabbed that dam wand shoved it all over that woman..I'm surprised nobody said anything or try and help. Well no I'm not we are conditioned not to make waves.

I don't know that it would be safe to make children exempt from searching. Although I don't know that it really helps to search people at all. The best thing they ever did was arm the pilot. airline tickets

I have to agree with ExCaliGal, we are being conditioned to accept a Police State.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The thing to remember is that flying is mainly a choice, a chosen means of transportation that accomodates certain lifestyles (business people and such, or those who travel to far away places). Just as with driving, you accept that with driving comes mandatory requirement of licensing and insurance, getting caught without means trouble. So with choosing to fly somewhere, you choose to participate in the screening process that has come with the increased threat.

Now, however, I personally think some of it has just gone too far, and common sense has been thrown out the window. Trying to deal with a child in this, means you must be trained to deal with them, and also have some understanding that a travel weary pre-schooler is likely going to have a meltdown and not to provoke it...as with the man being made to drop his pants, good lord, again, some common sense needs to be applied here.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A friend of mine from High school wrote on FB that she was flying to somewhere. She posted something about being in the airport so I asked her if she went thru the "naked body" scanners yet. She said she had and that the TSA lady also ran her thumb around my friend's waistband of her pants. As a joke she said "aren't you going to ask me to dinner first?"

The TSA lady cracked up. :P

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    LOL, that's funny! You have to have some sense of humor in all of that. The pre-schooler metldown, well, I have three kids and a five year old grandson, and it made me laugh. Kids will have these fatigue induced meltdowns and never at a good time, and nothing, I mean NOTHING will make them cooperate, even if someone had them in handcuffs.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast