..Jim has posted the agenda for Lou's show today: www.alipac.us/ftopict-115295.html ..essentially nothing, I prefer to hear Lou's 3 hour radio show, vs. watching him pander to the Dems on his TV version, [ESPECIALLY on a primary night..] Glenn? Last week, while most ‘TV’ news watchers were either being hypnotized or [yawn] BORED by [watching] the Dem primaries, Glenn’s show ROCKED! He's SO hilarious sometimes, & he's got a LOT of those days. He EXPLODED over people’s ignorance of Osama Hussein! LMAO..! ..if his TV version is anything as enlightening as his Radio program was today, you'll love it..! He's definitely NOT ‘politically correct’..! I prefer to watch Glenn, he's so.. REAL..! ..though one can obtain quite a bit more info from his longer radio segments..!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lou Dobbs TV: Seven days a week: 4p & 1a PT/7p & 4a ET www.LouDobbs.com

Lou Dobbs Radio: 1-4p MT [my time, lol ] ..actually M-F: 12-3p PT/3-6p ET.. www.LouDobbsRadio.com

Glenn Beck TV: Now.. Five days a week: 4p, 6p, 9p, & 2a PT/7p, 9p, 12a, & 5a ET .. www.GlennBeck.com

Glenn Beck Radio: [syndicated], ALL different times, on MANY different Radio Stations..! www.GlennBeck.com

NOTE: Since MSM Giant CNN plays both Lou and Glenn’s premiere TV shows at the same time, I'd suggest watching Lou first, then watch Glenn’s show on at least one or more of his 3 re-broadcasts.

Glenn has THREE rebroadcasts..! ..but Lou just has ONE time slot.. ..and his rebroadcast MIGHT be repeated.. ..if the price of rice in China is stable..!

[i]Now, only Lou has a [color=blue][b]“Weekend Editionâ€