Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

TV:Glenn Beck & Lou Dobbs 5.19.08 4p PT/7p ET:)

..Jim has posted the agenda for Lou's show today: www.alipac.us/ftopict-116064.html WARNING: Lou has Big Chicken's 'HickaBilly Hustler' on today..! Oh well, BOTH hosts have had excellent topics AND discussions ALL last week, let's see if they'll speak of the SHAMESTY that's trying to be shoved down our throats right NOW..! [I'm glad to finally see that Lou is STANDING up to these greedy, if not completely uninformed moon bats..!] .and Glenn? Gogo has said Glenn will: www.alipac.us/ftopict-116093.html ..he ALWAYS got stuff "..THAT WILL MAKE BLOOD SHOOT FROM YOUR EYES..!"

Meanwhile, ..here in UT, we're making some BIG differences, like ousting David Leavitt from the race [..a RINO, just like Chris Cannon ]; ..there will be a run off in June, as in the third round of voting, Jason ALMOST got the 60% to OUST Cannon! I'll write more about what I saw w/my own eyes of the CORRUPT RINO’s later..! ..we have to elect Jason Chaffetz..! www.JasonForCongress.com ..and I encourage ALL to get involved at the local level in YOUR communities..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lou Dobbs TV: Seven days a week: 4p & 1a PT/7p & 4a ET www.LouDobbs.com

Lou Dobbs Radio: 1-4p MT [my time, lol ] ..actually M-F: 12-3p PT/3-6p ET.. www.LouDobbsRadio.com

Glenn Beck TV: Now.. Five days a week: 4p, 6p, 9p, & 2a PT/7p, 9p, 12a, & 5a ET .. www.GlennBeck.com

Glenn Beck Radio: [syndicated], ALL different times, on MANY different Radio Stations..! www.GlennBeck.com

NOTE: Since MSM Giant CNN plays both Lou and Glenn’s premiere TV shows at the same time, I'd suggest watching Lou first, then watch Glenn’s show on at least one or more of his 3 re-broadcasts.

Glenn has THREE rebroadcasts..! ..but Lou just has ONE time slot.. ..and his rebroadcast MIGHT be repeated.. ..if the price of rice in China is stable..!

[i]Now, only Lou has a [color=blue][b]“Weekend Editionâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Thank you for the radio link reminders.

Isn't there a later time slot for a replay of Lou Dobbs radio show iQuestionEverything?

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Thank you for the radio link reminders.

Isn't there a later time slot for a replay of Lou Dobbs radio show iQuestionEverything?

Romans 5:8
    yes, Lou's Radio is on right now, at the end [so far] of the Kevin James thread.. www.alipac.us/ftopict-116140.html

Lou's TV slot will be rebroadcasted at 1am PT, 4am ET..

..and Glenn's Radio had a piece on it [see the above link, under 'SteamingRadioGuide.com'], his TV spot did also, and will be rebroadcasted at 2am PT, 5am ET..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!