Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

TV: Glenn Beck & Lou Dobbs 5.7.08 4p PT/7p ET:)

..Jim has posted the agenda for Lou's show: www.alipac.us/ftopict-114578.html Glenn? Yesterday, while most ‘TV’ news watchers were either being hypnotized or [yawn] BORED by [watching] the Dem primaries, Glenn’s show ROCKED! He's SO hilarious sometimes, & yesterday was one of those days. He BLEW UP about people’s ignorance of Osama Hussein! LMAO..! He's definitely NOT ‘politically correct’..! I prefer to watch Glenn, he's so.. REAL..! ..though one can obtain quite a bit more info from his longer radio segments..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lou Dobbs TV: Seven days a week: 4p & 1a PT/7p & 4a ET www.LouDobbs.com

Lou Dobbs Radio: 1-4p MT [my time, lol ] ..actually M-F: 12-3p PT/3-6p ET.. www.LouDobbsRadio.com

Glenn Beck TV: Now.. Five days a week: 4p, 6p, 9p, & 2a PT/7p, 9p, 12a, & 5a ET .. www.GlennBeck.com

Glenn Beck Radio: [syndicated], ALL different times, on MANY different Radio Stations..! www.GlennBeck.com

NOTE: Since MSM Giant CNN plays both Lou and Glenn’s premiere TV shows at the same time, I'd suggest watching Lou first, then watch Glenn’s show on at least one or more of his 3 re-broadcasts.

Glenn has THREE rebroadcasts..! ..but Lou just has ONE time slot.. ..and his rebroadcast MIGHT be repeated.. ..if the price of rice in China is stable..!

[i]Now, only Lou has a [color=blue][b]“Weekend Editionâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Re: TV: Glenn Beck & Lou Dobbs 5.7.08 4p PT/7p ET:)

[quote="iQuestionEverything"]5.7.08
    ..Jim has posted the agenda for Lou's show: www.alipac.us/ftopict-114578.html Glenn? Yesterday, while most ‘TV’ news watchers were either being hypnotized or [yawn] BORED by [watching] the Dem primaries, Glenn’s show ROCKED! He's SO hilarious sometimes, & yesterday was one of those days. He BLEW UP about people’s ignorance of Osama Hussein! LMAO..! He's definitely NOT ‘politically correct’..! I prefer to watch Glenn, he's so.. REAL..! ..though one can obtain quite a bit more info from his longer radio segments..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He cracks me up! I recorded it so I'll check it out. thanks...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Glenn Beck was unknown to me until recently
    after I bought his book "An Inconvenient Book", which
    is hilarious. I am loving it and I strongly recommend it.

I watched few of his TV shows and I am looking
    forward to listen to his radio show.

We need more people like him around.

Down with Political Correctness.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by odiesback
    Glenn Beck was unknown to me until recently after I bought his book "An Inconvenient Book", which is hilarious..! I am loving it and I strongly recommend it..!

I watched few of his TV shows and I am looking
    forward to listen to his radio show.

We need more people like him around..!

DOWN with 'Political Correctness'..!
    Hey ya odiesback..!

I couldn't have said it any better..!

I too, just recently bought Glenn’s book: [color=green][b]“An Inconvenient Bookâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!