Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

TV:Glenn Beck & Lou Dobbs 6.4.08 4p PT/7p ET:)

[color=blue][i]..Jim posted Lou’s TV stuff today: www.alipac.us/ftopict-118063.html Yes, yesterday, Lou was stuck listening to rhetoric from BOTH Blitzer and Cooper, DOH..! ..and that FUNNY guy Glenn Beck..? can't see that anyone has posted Glenn's TV stuff today, but I'm sure he'll think of something ..yesterday he had Sheriff Joe on..!! ..and YES, Joe said he WOULD Campaign/Promote McCain, as there are MORE issues than illegal Migration. [can you say Marxism..? ] Sherrif Joe KNOWS what a DEVIL is, aka HUSSEIN..! Oh, Glenn wrote an article [..a few days ago] FOR CNN’s front page: [b]“..Jobs Americans Just Won't Do..â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..a BIG PS:

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL: aliens, Foreign Nationals or Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!