Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two Nuckleheads for PRESIDENT

Mcshameonyou and obamamama are running, thats the only thing the media tells you.
    Why dont they start telling the truth about these knuckleheads?

www.VDare.com/guzzardi/070803_laraza.htm

www.truthbrigade.com

www.chuckbaldwinlive.com

www.baldwin2008.com

Family Values according to bushie

www.americanpatrol.com

Koobster
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I was thinking we have 2 senators, with very low approval ratings lower than George Bush, running for President.

A low end senator for President of the United States.

Ick...I can't imagine it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

We know enough bout obamasnob and McAmnesty to call in Sick everyday ! CFR is right in our face saying "What ya going to do ?" America's don't really care . Know what ? They right ! Maybe 10% of our population cares . The Rest believe what their told to believe. Denial is very real in our country . Truth hurts and with most being on the Left and the Conservatives being wiped . They have no pain any more. They like the lies , makes them feel better
    A RINO
    A Racist ,HateMonger
    Baldwin doesn't have a chance . I'll write in Dr.Paul and save my soul
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    We know enough bout obamasnob and McAmnesty to call in Sick everyday ! CFR is right in our face saying "What ya going to do ?" America's don't really care . Know what ? They right ! Maybe 10% of our population cares . The Rest believe what their told to believe. Denial is very real in our country . Truth hurts and with most being on the Left and the Conservatives being wiped . They have no pain any more. They like the lies , makes them feel better
    A RINO
    A Racist ,HateMonger
    I agree with you alot of Americans are either busy stabbing other Americans in the back or sticking their head in the sand hoping the enemies will go away.

I also think many Americans are on alot of the drugs (meds) that are being pushed by the Pharmacutical Companies. Who knows what's really in all the stuff their pushing. All I hear on TV is take this freaking pill every ten seconds...talk to your DR.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    A RINO
    A Racist ,HateMonger
    I agree with you alot of Americans are either busy stabbing other Americans in the back or sticking their head in the sand hoping the enemies will go away.

I also think many Americans are on alot of the drugs (meds) that are being pushed by the Pharmacutical Companies. Who knows what's really in all the stuff their pushing. All I hear on TV is take this freaking pill every ten seconds...talk to your DR.

Heck I aint no smart cookie but, even I can smell, something funny coming from these nuckleheads mouth. If you know what I mean?
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    A RINO
    A Racist ,HateMonger

Heck I aint no smart cookie but, even I can smell, something funny coming from these nuckleheads mouth. If you know what I mean?
    If it looks like crap and smells like crap it's definately not a rose.

I'm afraid "knuckleheads" is RIGHT!

We should start a campaign of our own and try to get as many voters to write in Ron Paul as possible.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    We should start a campaign of our own and try to get as many voters to write in Ron Paul as possible.
    Sounds good, smell of air, like a rose, huh?
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I think calling these guys "knuckleheads" is an insult to all self respecting, upstanding knuckleheads.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast