Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tyson Foods Response to My Email

Thank you for your message. Most of the more than 100 plants owned by
    Tyson Foods were in operation Monday. For business reasons, we closed
    about a dozen plants. Rather than experience a disruption in business
    due to the absence of workers, we opted to close certain plants and
    make up for the loss of production by shifting production to Saturday at
    some locations. We did not encourage workers to participate in the rallies.

Contrary to what you may have heard, Tyson Foods has zero tolerance for
    employing people who are not authorized to work in the U.S. We use all
    available tools provided by the U.S. government to help verify the
    documents of the people we hire.

Tyson voluntarily participates in the Department of Homeland Security's
    Basic Pilot program, which allows us access to government databases
    that assist in the documentation authentication process. We train our
    hiring managers on proper employment documentation procedure and work to increase their awareness of identification and documentation fraud. We regularly audit our hiring process including work authorization
    documents and also use an independent, outside company, which conducts
    its own audit of our hiring practices.

The Basic Pilot is effective in helping us verify the Social Security
    numbers of the people we hire. Unfortunately, the program has
    limitations. It does not currently help us in cases of identity fraud
    when an individual assumes someone else's name by using their Social
    Security number. This is another reason we support efforts to reform
    immigration law. If the government is going to continue place
    employersin the role of policing who has proper work documentation, then it should give companies more tools to do the job.

Gary Mickelson
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Do you think Tysons will ever get raided? After all they do make BIG campaign contributions.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Amazing what a large number of people can do on the internet by sharing information.

I've noticed a pattern. Others have been posting THEIR response letters from other companies on this forum. Interestingly enough, they all say pretty much the same thing, as though they all came from the same author only with a few additions or omissions as each company personalizes it a bit in an "attempt" to make it sound "different than the others".

It is beginning to sound like perhaps someone out there with legal knowledge has taken on the companies listed on web pages such as La Raza at http://www.nclr.org as clients - either a law firm or a public relations firm. It is too much of a stretch to say this is all a coincidence considering Mr. Jose Angel Gutierrez is not ONLY a professor at the University of Texas, but he also proclaims to be a lawyer as well.

We need more folks posting the responses they receive in return. This is beginning to look like an attempt to cover the truth of the matter, using the old and tired trick of plausible deniability to put a smoke screen between the company/agency and those who seek to expose the sinister lies and corruption behind the scenes.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I think the letters say the same thing because they are all hiding behind immigration laws. The theme seems to be "were doing everything we can within the law"...that is their excuse as they know the system is broken!

Others have been posting THEIR response letters from other companies on this forum. Interestingly enough, they all say pretty much the same thing, as though they all came from the same author only with a few additions or omissions as each company personalizes it a bit in an "attempt" to make it sound "different than the others".

I agree that the same PR firm is writing up their responses for them. And we should never stop boycotting them just because they said they aren't hiring illegals. The mere fact that they closed their plants tells me they are guilty.

It seems to me that some of the meat packing companies have been charged with helping their illegal employees to OBTAIN false documents.That was on DATELINE, if I recall. What about that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is all just legalize.

Tyson was investigated and was going to be charged when Clinton was in the White house.

He got the investigation dropped, they were accused of hiring directly from coyotes. They found 3000 employees had phony SS numbers.

Do a google
    Is this Mexico or the USA

All it takes is one phone call to Social Security to find out if the numbers are fake, and yet somehow these employers just can't seem to get that done. And the Bush Admin says it's so hard to figure out with all the fake ID's...

Man I'd like to see what would happen to me if I went to a bank with a fraudulent ID