Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Applauds Call to Identify

Thu, December 13, 2007

U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Applauds Call to Identify Link between Media Coverage and Hate Crimes

Study will help address the role of anti-immigration media coverage and increased hate crimes committed against Hispanics based on their ethnicity

Â*Download this press release as a PDF document.

Washington, DC--(HISPANIC PR WIRE)--December 10, 2007--The U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC), today applauded U.S. Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) for calling on an updated study of a 1993 congressionally-mandated report on the relationship between the use of electronic communications and media communications to encourage acts of hate crimes or to spread messages of hate.

In a letter addressed to U.S. Secretary of Commerce Carlos M. Gutierrez (Menendez.senate.gov/pdf/120507lettertoSecretaryofCommerce.pdf),

Sen. Menendez calls on reviving the study to address the current climate of rhetoric regarding immigrants.

“The U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce has become increasingly engaged in countering half truths about small businesses and employment law due to increased media coverage that is given to anti-immigrant groups,â€
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

The U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce has become increasingly engaged in countering half truths about small businesses and employment law due to increased media coverage that is given to anti-immigrant groups
    The only media coverage of anti-illegal alien groups is to call them names and denounce them. What else do they want from the media?

ProAmerica Companies and Mothers Against Illegal Aliens
    Who are these people? I'll have to Google them. I've never seen anything about them.

anti-immigrant sentiment has quickly become anti-Hispanic sentiment
    Trnslation: anti-illegal sentiment has quickly become anti-Hispanic as they are 90% of the illegal population

[quote]In November of this year, the FBI released a report showing that in 2006 hate crimes against Latinos increased by 25% since 2004,â€

They are using our own laws against us. When I say 'using' I mean abusing.

Yet, our officials are unwilling to enforce our laws against them.

Everyday I feel more and more like this is just pure insanity and how in the world did we let it happen and why in the world are we letting it continue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a link to Pro America companies. They seem to be a group that encourages companies to hire legally andencourages enforcement of laws restricting hiring those without a legal right.
    I guess that makes them bad and evil, which I guess is supposed to mean our laws are bad and evil.

http://www.proamericacompanies.com/index.html

Again, it is NEVER acknowledged that the REAL opposition is to ILLEGAL immigration, NOT IMMIGRANTS! And ANYONE can be the victim of a HATE crime, NOT just Latinos; in fact, Latinos ARE guilty of some of the WORST hate crimes EVER!

ahhh Bob Menendez, the biggest butt kissing illegal alien lover in NJ.

Please feel free to google what illegal immigration has done for NJ.

Let's never forget the 3 black students who were executed in Newark.
    Looks like Bob & his cronies are doing all they can to make sure the illegal alien scum who executed these kids will not get the death penalty.

The people in NJ have to take a stand and vote him out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Why is there a Hispanic chamber of commerce in the first place?? I sure hope no tax dollars go to this crap.

Do we have a White Chamber of Commerce?

If they want to run some hispanic city, they need to go back to their hispanic countries, and have at it.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!