Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"U.S. Patriot Companies.com"

The formation of this new company was reported on "NBC Nightly News" tonight. It is registering businesses which wish to declare publically that they refuse to hire illegal aliens to create a database of this information for public use.

One of the first employers interviewed by NBC, the owner of a small welding company, said he "used to employ illegal aliens" until he realized that "they take more out of our system than they put back in. If they are sick, they can go to the hospital free; I can't."

However, the purpose of featuring this company seemed to be so that a representative of the Mexican government could declare, "For every company which signs up with this organization, there are 10 who will want to hire these (illegal) workers!" Quite chilling.

However, perhaps we turn this coverage into a "Fourth of July" present for ourselves by giving "U.S. Patriot Companies.com" some support. Please go to, naturally, www.uspatriotcompanies.com/ if you are interested in learning more about their efforts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is like 5 in every state. That is why we are in this battle. This site tells it all.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I just listed my business and made a donation. Glad to hear about this organization.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I just listed my business and made a donation. Glad to hear about this organization
    I will be doing the same, Thanks for the info

Thanks so much for posting this!

I will pay extra and I will go out of my way to support American business and workers!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    There is like 5 in every state. That is why we are in this battle. This site tells it all.
    We are only about 3 weeks old, and have over 120 member companies across 41 states. So, yes, I know there are only a handful in most states, but these are just the beginning ones!

After tonight's coverage, we already have almost doubled our numbers (though not uploaded yet).

The interview can be seen by clicking on the link on the site, or as follows:
    http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=2 ... 00&fg=copy

Thank you all for your wonderful support!

David Marlett
    Founder
    US Patriot Companies.com
    dmarlett@uspatriotcompanies.com

Gee, if I had a company to register, I would.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello Dmarlett and welcome to ALIPAC!!!

This is a great idea and I am very happy to see that so many Americans are working on so many levels to defeat the unfair labor practices in this country!

It is through our networking that we all build our strength!

I, too, want to welcome you Dmarlett, very cool website and a great idea.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you for the warm welcome.

We would sure like to get the word out of our existence, to the whole ALIPAC faithful....

Any ideas?

Just want to let everyone know about us, and encourage them to sign up, and to come online and start blowing the doors off these businesses with new business!

We all must put our spending where our patriotic mouths are!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast