Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The UFW Chimes In For Comprehensive Immigration Reform

Thank President Obama for beginning immigration reform fight.

Read today's NY Times & send your e-mail today.

On the front page of today's New York Times, the Obama Administration committed to push comprehensive immigration reform this year.

This is big news, and it’s vital for farm workers whose daily labor feeds this nation. Even in this economy, they do the hardest, most difficult jobs that others won't do. Their sweat and sacrifice help feed this nation. Yet, they are faced with fear and intimidation because many employers use the threat of deportation to ensure their silence.

Together we can put an end to the underground economy, create a path to citizenship and get every worker and every employer operating on a level playing field.

For too long, an anti-immigrant lobby has blocked reform and created a climate of heightened racial tensions and fear that have set our country back. Now is the time is now to unite as a country and rebuild America together. Together we can counter the likes of Lou Dobbs and Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who have set our country back by spreading fear and hatred of Latinos and immigrants.

It is no surprise that this anti-immigrant lobby has already begun a campaign to intimidate the President and top leaders -- and put a stop to reform. Please join tens of thousands of Americans in telling the President that you stand ready to support comprehensive immigration reform.

Please e-mail President Obama today and thank him for taking the first step in ensuring farm workers and other low income laborers are able to come out of the shadows. Let him know you are committed to doing whatever you can to help him and Congressional leaders pass comprehensive immigration reform legislation into law.
    (A cc of your letter will be sent to Senator Reid and Speaker Pelosi).

Si Se Puede!
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please join tens of thousands of Americans in telling the President that you stand ready to support comprehensive immigration reform. -UFW

How many citizens fax for NumbersUSA? 900,000

They are saying we outnumber them at least ten times
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am listening to this on the news now.......INCREDIBLE!

BUT IN NO WAY DO I SUPPORT AMNESTY!..NO WAY! AND THAT IS WHAT THIS IS..PERIOD...END OF STORY!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

ELE

Why should we make new laws when they don't keep old laws?

Ricahard, what do YOU mean by immigration reform?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Do you have a link to this story, Richard? Who wrote it? Thanks.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Im sick of this "shadows" garbage....whine, whine, whine...tell it to someone
    who cares! Apparently, all the pandering
    politicians "care" seeing this as a huge voting block and putting their
    futures on the line for it.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

It was an emailed message from UFW

MW
    Richard wrote:

It was an emailed message from UFW
    Thanks, Richard.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It really cracks me up with all this BS talk about coming out of the shadows. Just go to the nearest Walmart, convenience store, shopping mall, movie theater, slum, major city, fast food joint, restaurant, etc, and tell me if they are living in the shadows. Go visit LA or CA period and tell me if they are in the shadows. When they did their million illegals march a couple of years ago they sure as heck didn't look like they were in the shadows to me. If they were living in the shadows that would mean they are too scared to come out to steal our identities, steal our jobs, suck our resources dry and rob, rape and murder our citizenery.

This in the shadows talk is nothing, but a bunch of horse huey.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman1200 wrote
    If they were living in the shadows that would mean they are too scared to come out to steal our identities, steal our jobs, suck our resources dry and rob, rape and murder our citizenery. This in the shadows talk is nothing, but a bunch of horse huey.
    And so is 'kicking down the doors in the middle of night and separating families'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)