Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

An ugly observation that I'm seeing

As most of you know I do watch a lot of news shows

What I am seeing in the last week , most of the cable news
    and lots of msm papers have made this all into the
    Black vote and the hispanic Vote

Who is sucking up the most

This is completely out of hand IMO

This election is for an American President , not who represents one or the other ethnocentric group or which group gets the most freebies or who
    gets amnesty or whatever

This is getting pretty sickening right now

The media pushes us into group think. Its drama to them and drama gets them viewers.

I made comments on this very same issue somewhere else in the discussion group.

It is totally off the wall, the way they are "courting" either the Black or the Hispanic vote, but mostly Hispanic, since they view them as the larger and growing group it seems.

We are the "small potatoes" in the larger scheme of things it seems.

Banned
    It would be a good thing to remind them there are other
    people in this country than just the ones they are pandering to

I see a silver lining in this debacle. The 900 pound gorilla in the room is that hispanic voters won't vote for a black guy and blacks are now starting to feel burned by the racially obsessed dem party. The phony Rainbow Coalition is broken and it will never be repaired. There was a time when black leaders supported conservative immigration legislation and I hope to see that happen again sooner than later.

I agree. I happen to be half-Italian. I will not vote for Rudy and yet he is Italian and Catholic. What happened to voting for the best candidate, not who we identify with on ethnicity or heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    I see a silver lining in this debacle. The 900 pound gorilla in the room is that hispanic voters won't vote for a black guy and blacks are now starting to feel burned by the racially obsessed dem party. The phony Rainbow Coalition is broken and it will never be repaired. There was a time when black leaders supported conservative immigration legislation and I hope to see that happen again sooner than later.
    That's exactly what happen in Nevada with that union endorsement and why most of the union would not get behind Obama.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    That's exactly what happen in Nevada with that union endorsement and why most of the union would not get behind Obama.
    That union btw is mostly made up of hispanic illegal aliens

I've noticed the same. We've had a few articles about legal hispanics voting for the first time. Every single one says "we are voting for the one who will ensure illegal hispanics get a path to citizenship so they can work". "The canditate who will ensure they do something about the low pay in jobs that HISPANICS do" " ones who will ensure our hispanic students get a better education and not in over crowded schools and deal with our hispanic issues".

YOO-HOO!!!!!! I feel like Edwards here......remember us? Didn't know this was just a black and hispanic deal going on here. Didn't realize we didn't need to live and work anymore. This is causing people to go right back to racial divisions........It literally makes me sick. I didn't realize these were only "hispanic" issues. Like the rest of us are just supposed to fade out and dissappear.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    The media pushes us into group think. Its drama to them and drama gets them viewers.
    Equality can not exist if laws are passed for specific groups. If equal enforcement, one set of laws for everybody, ever catches on D.C. will be a ghost town. No need to live there if there is no influence/votes to be bought and sold. Group think is what gave these people control and power. Power is the most addictive drug on the planet. They won't give it up without a struggle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast